Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Well I was hidding in this game so often so I can almost predict how person will move trying to escape in hide because my self would be moving the same way and knock hiding person out very often without having rangers instructions. Not to mention when there are ranger or actually 2 of them in our case. Actually you should NOT flame Ugglee as dude didn't undestand what you want to know. And you didn't explain well either.

You move right, ranger say he goes right, you move left ranger say he moves left of you Eldaen, now 5m to north of you, now 3-4 metters to the south east and bla bla. If ranger seen both you and Elda on the map it's not that hard.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaco View Post
    I was not trying to start a conflict, I wanted to know the answer to a simple question : was there a ranger close or not?

It only made me more suspicious that he could, or did not want to answer this.
    Baba, even if Sevenn knew, lets take this for instance, do you think he would tell you? He is Ruscorp and he will support his man beside him. You are Futilez, and the same situation would have happened in their forums or world pvp if an RC came to them? Guilds is like a country on its own and many RC members are patriots which you have seen for yourself so no matter if wrong or not wrong, he will be supported as long as the situation consist of a kill for the winning side to RC. This is only normal.

But my best bet is, Sevenn did not want to take part in it, because if he answered, you may create a possible conflict with Eldaen, so better to avoid it and let the sufferer think for himself. I would do the same.

Another bet is, It is very very possible Sevenn did not know at all what was going on.

A PROUD RUSSIAN. AS PATRIOTIC AS CAN BE.

3. Collapse Details
    Baba stop dramma, the only reason I'm glad you are Futilez now cause you make dramma :-)

4. Collapse Details
    I dont speak to that pizda, thanks
    Bwaaaahahaaahhh!
    Dudes u r awesome.

5. Collapse Details
    :p

I stop now, at the end of the day, I had what I had to say and you got my point of view and you're wise enough to make your own.

Take care,
    Baba.
    Light is beautyfull when surrounded by darkness!

Cвет прекрасен, когда окружен тьмой!
    Linbaba PvP 5 Barb - Inzababa PvP 5 Assassin - Badbaba PvP 5 Guardian - Zenbaba PvP 3 POM - Imbaba PvP 2 Necro - Zizoubaba PvP 2 Demo - Glasgobaba PvP 2 Ranger

6. Collapse Details
    The only true question you wanted answering was how were u tracked. There is only one legal way to track in game and thats with a ranger. So if you have been tracked then you have obviously been tracked by a ranger.....so then why ask if a ranger is close???

So what you are trying to find out from me is whether something legal or illegal has happened, the question of the ranger is only to find out which one of those is true.

You are asking me to confirm to you whether a fellow guildie was cheating to find you, what you will see from what i wrote is that there are too many unknown factors for me to know, an honest response from me which is more than you deserve as a non guild member.

If you have an issue taken it up with the individual or a GM, dont come looking for others to confirm or deny your suspicions.

And to respond to the childish flame elements of what you post, gz on beating me after knocking me off horse, noone more than i was suprised you achieved such a feat. It is also not realistic to assume that at every point during the 4hrs we have already been here is that i know the constant location of the 3 rangers in my raid (not in group). We are in farm mode after clearing enemies much earlier and i think anyone can be excused lapses in concentration.

What is utterly ridiculous about this situation is the amount of crying and effort a grown man has put into this.....all over 1 kill.

I think the quicker you start your new job the better for your you. It will give you some perspective to focus on the important battles in life and not embarassing yourself like you are today.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubersoldier View Post
    I was abducted by aliens!
    HAHAHA, I have no clue what this sentence has to do with the topic but it is soooo funny. It has a funny blend haha
    Last edited by Purity; 21.04.2010 at 21:36.

A PROUD RUSSIAN. AS PATRIOTIC AS CAN BE.

8. Collapse Details
    Баба ты не по адресу - теперь самые главные читеры Конана - Настрандиры - все вопросы к ним!

9. Collapse Details
    there were 2 rangers in zone . Pandor and Lukarb , they were leading us in ts @ russian when me and mafioso were running rounds @ the zone gunking solo ppl
    Last edited by Eldaen; 21.04.2010 at 22:06.

10. Collapse Details
    tell me, what can you not believe? Tell me anything in this thread that I wrote that was not logical, or reasonable?

As to Feroza's belief system regarding clans, so do I, but what does this have to do with it?

I'm not asking for support, I was sharing my experience.
    I don't think it was logical or reasonable to lose the rag with Sevenn, nor to come to the Ruscorp forums making veiled allegations. If you truly ascribed to what Feroza detailed you would still be Ruscorp. Not Futilez.
    Кантра давалка

Thread Information