Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I really can't fucking believe I'm reading this. Perhaps I made a big mistake talking to Eperny regarding your Ruscorp application. I firmly ascribe to Feroza's belief system regarding clans. You will find no support here.
    Кантра давалка

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaco View Post
    ok, so everyone knows Eldeese hates me (amongst others) and this is one of the reasons I left RC, cause I also think hes a cunt.

So ya, it's personal between me and him, but what I'm about to post has nothing to do with personal issues since I would do it no matter who was involved since ingame, I just ignore the prick.

But check the conversation I had with Ugglee.

Here's the story.

I gank Ugglee (not a very good demo lol). I run far, get in hide. Eldeese comes exactly to where I am, gets off horse and starts nuking me exactly where I am (and no, I'm not stupid enough to stay in one place). Then Uglee comes.

There are 3 rangers in zone, so there is a very very high chance that I am being tracked, especially as RC owns the zone and there aren't any other enemies here.

So yes, I KNOW I was probably being tracked.

However, I just wanted to check with Uglee, and here below is the conversation.

So what's my point? Why do I post this?

My point is simple, I wasn't accusing anyone of anything or crying about anything. I was just suprised, so I wanted to check.

However, Ugglee's replied made me suspicious because he was not replying to a simple question : was there a ranger close or not? And all he could answer was "i don't speak russian'".

So there's 2 things.

1. If Ugglee is being honest, then he's too fucking stupid to even know if a ranger from his group is close to him, that is just too funny.
    2. If he's not being honest, and there was not a ranger close by, then Eldeese obviously is using radar.

However, I'm not accusing anyone or anything, because like I said, there were 3 rangers in the zone so it is more than likely I was tracked.

But if there was a ranger close, why the fuck you just don't say "ya, there was ranger close"
    and if there isn't, then I rest my case.
    Baba Sevenn was only trying to be polite and.... if you read closer, Sevenn did not want to take apart in the convo or conflict, he was trying to avoid it. He is X-leader I remember and I am certain he has seen one to many of such. Thats why Sets put up the quote making it the main point to Sevenn's avoidance.

In aspect to Elda, now I understand the real reason to your leaving. Here is a gist I have for you,

Do you know how many times I have exchanged words with Eldaen hehe. Ask any one in Ruscorp, they will confirm To some extent Snow and others join up that I fire them back too. I even went into TS to holla with them once when they got me pissed, but no one answered hehe. A wise girl in RC once told me, Eldaen is a comrade and not a leader of RC, Eldaen is not one Ruscorp, Ruscorp is made up of many. Mix with those that understand,respect you and believe me, 90% of Ruscorp members like you, even like you more than they like me haha .

My point is, There are so many RC boyz and girlz that take the game simple and will always be nice to you as long ofcourse both respect each other. Many people do not dig with Eldaen, if you read some posts in the forum in Russian, you will see what I mean. But.... it is a game and Eldaen is only virtual to them just as he is virtual to others. So no point banging your heart with annoyance on virtual life because the real life itself is just enough and seals it all.

For you leaving because of 1 player in my view alone was a wrong chess move. I speak with Eldaen sometimes, he is not my favorite but he is a comrade, in a pvp fight I will protect him just as he would i guess. I have no grudge, sometimes we do not see eye to eye but hell, we both cannot try kill ourselves because we cannot understand each other, no ofcourse, so we stick with whom we understand and enjoy playing.

A PROUD RUSSIAN. AS PATRIOTIC AS CAN BE.

3. Collapse Details
    I was abducted by aliens!

4. Collapse Details
    a) Why should have been ranger there where you and he was I don't get.

b) Our rangers are usually positioned in such manner than they cover the area of interest with trace. After Ugglee died he wouldn't know whether was ranger at the moment when he died since he is ported miles away to respad.

c) Why would ranger have to be in their group. In our TS channel there is always "Baba here!" "Another there there" speaks. It could have been even NightWatch ranger as they are in same channel with us when we are in Bori. So given ranger could have been not even in Ugglee guild not to mention group. When we are in one place nightwatch can be miles a way but we still get report from their rangers too.

I can't really understand why it's matter where was the ranger, and if there was RC ranger in there at all.

5. Collapse Details
    a) because Eldeese was following me and nuked exactly where I was. If a ranger told him "hes in the trees north" that's not enough to follow me when I move and nuke exactly where I am

b) Uglee was there because he came when I was fighting Eldeese. In fact, if a ranger was there, he would have attacked me also maybe?

c) by group, I meant raid, and you can check that 1. if ranger has red health bar 2. if blue dot close to you on minimap
    Light is beautyfull when surrounded by darkness!

Cвет прекрасен, когда окружен тьмой!
    Linbaba PvP 5 Barb - Inzababa PvP 5 Assassin - Badbaba PvP 5 Guardian - Zenbaba PvP 3 POM - Imbaba PvP 2 Necro - Zizoubaba PvP 2 Demo - Glasgobaba PvP 2 Ranger

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Purity View Post
    For you leaving because of 1 player in my view alone was a wrong chess move. I speak with Eldaen sometimes, he is not my favorite but he is a comrade, in a pvp fight I will protect him just as he would i guess. I have no grudge, sometimes we do not see eye to eye but hell, we both cannot try kill ourselves because we cannot understand each other, no ofcourse, so we stick with whom we understand and enjoy playing.
    thanks for your words Purity

I have to comment this though, I did not leave for one player, it's just one of the reasons. I think, I can't remember, but I think I explained in the thread I made, I explained to Eperny, I explained to Herzog, and I also explained to Cantra when she asked me a few days ago.

Obviously it is impossible to find a big guild where you are friends with everyone, and leaving because of this only would be stupid. In fact, some in Futilez hate me, and I still joined them. But it's one of those things that adds to other reasons.

Linbaba PvP 5 Barb - Inzababa PvP 5 Assassin - Badbaba PvP 5 Guardian - Zenbaba PvP 3 POM - Imbaba PvP 2 Necro - Zizoubaba PvP 2 Demo - Glasgobaba PvP 2 Ranger

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Purity View Post
    Baba Sevenn was only trying to be polite and.... if you read closer, Sevenn did not want to take apart in the convo or conflict, he was trying to avoid it.
    I was not trying to start a conflict, I wanted to know the answer to a simple question : was there a ranger close or not?

It only made me more suspicious that he could, or did not want to answer this.

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaco View Post
    a) because Eldeese was following me and nuked exactly where I was. If a ranger told him "hes in the trees north" that's not enough to follow me when I move and nuke exactly where I am

b) Uglee was there because he came when I was fighting Eldeese. In fact, if a ranger was there, he would have attacked me also maybe?

c) by group, I meant raid, and you can check that 1. if ranger has red health bar 2. if blue dot close to you on minimap
    MM ranger would not go fight you because he does what he is told to do. Ranger trace is long enough to detect target on quit long range, at least our rangers see Nastra in T3 when we are in the village somehow so I guess this ranger a) Could have been NW ranger in hide that reported ur position b) It could be RC ranger who reported your possition from quite descent range. Map have descent zoom and ranger can report your position very nicely by comparing your position with position of Eldaen on the map if he is in our raid. HoX inferno have such huge range u don't need to be supper precise to find some one.

Ugglee just didn't got your point. You asked him if "ranger was with him and Eldaen" while this is not at all necessary to find you. No ranger most probably wasn't with them he was just scouting around.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantra View Post
    I really can't fucking believe I'm reading this. Perhaps I made a big mistake talking to Eperny regarding your Ruscorp application. I firmly ascribe to Feroza's belief system regarding clans. You will find no support here.
    tell me, what can you not believe? Tell me anything in this thread that I wrote that was not logical, or reasonable?

As to Feroza's belief system regarding clans, so do I, but what does this have to do with it?

I'm not asking for support, I was sharing my experience.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rognarius View Post
    MM ranger would not go fight you because he does what he is told to do. Ranger trace is long enough to detect target on quit long range, at least our rangers see Nastra in T3 when we are in the village somehow so I guess this ranger a) Could have been NW ranger in hide that reported ur position b) It could be RC ranger who reported your possition from quite descent range. Map have descent zoom and ranger can report your position very nicely by comparing your position with position of Eldaen on the map if he is in our raid. HoX inferno have such huge range u don't need to be supper precise to find some one.
    Maybe Feroza, but if when I move right, he moves right, that is not possible unless the ranger is following me and Eldeese is following the ranger.

Thread Information