Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    nice little conversation with Uglee
    ok, so everyone knows Eldeese hates me (amongst others) and this is one of the reasons I left RC, cause I also think hes a cunt.

So ya, it's personal between me and him, but what I'm about to post has nothing to do with personal issues since I would do it no matter who was involved since ingame, I just ignore the prick.

But check the conversation I had with Ugglee.

Here's the story.

I gank Ugglee (not a very good demo lol). I run far, get in hide. Eldeese comes exactly to where I am, gets off horse and starts nuking me exactly where I am (and no, I'm not stupid enough to stay in one place). Then Uglee comes.

There are 3 rangers in zone, so there is a very very high chance that I am being tracked, especially as RC owns the zone and there aren't any other enemies here.

So yes, I KNOW I was probably being tracked.

However, I just wanted to check with Uglee, and here below is the conversation.

[15:43] To [ugglee]: plz tell me i was tracked
    [15:44] [Ugglee]: there was russian, but what was said i dont know
    [15:44] To [Ugglee]: cause eldeese got off horse in front of me
    [15:44] To [Ugglee]: then started nuking where i was hidden
    [15:45] [Ugglee]: hmmm
    [15:45] To [Ugglee]: ther was ranger with u and eldeese?
    [15:45] [Ugglee]: well u have been in guild with these guys longer than i have
    [15:45] [Ugglee]: i ran to eldesse when i saw his health drop
    [15:45] To [Ugglee]: was there a ranger close to eldeese?
    [15:45] [Ugglee]: who knows
    [15:46] To [Ugglee]: u do cause your grouped with them
    [15:46] [Ugglee]: i dont speak russian
    [15:46] To [Ugglee]: who cares if you speak russian, I'm asking if there was a ranger close to eldeese when u came
    [15:46] [Ugglee]: check the4 answer i have already provided
    [15:46] To [Ugglee]: ok now i know what to think of you
    [15:47] [Ugglee]: think of me lol wtf
    [15:47] [Ugglee]: u got a problem with eldean taking u out of hide then speak with eldaen
    [15:50] To [Ugglee]: u didn't listen to me I just asked if there was a ranger close to u and eldeese, now you want to be smart ass go fuck yourself
    [15:51] [Ugglee]: no,m u didnt listen. i said who knows, i said there was conversation in russian....so that means to u, i dont know but there might have been. but the real issue u have is with eldaen taking u out of hide. so go ask him how he did it and not me
    [15:52] To [Ugglee]: no u can tell if there was a ranger close, you don't want to say it, end of stroy gtfo my tell snow plz
    [15:52] [Ugglee]: without hovering my mouse over every blue player close how would i know
    [15:53] [Ugglee]: i rez and horse right back to the spot we we fighting and i see in group window eldaen losing health
    [15:55] [Ugglee]: crying over for now??? rrealised u have been the twat?? good!!
    [15:57] To [Ugglee]: listen, don't make me ignore u plz
    [15:57] To [Ugglee]: gtfo of my tells ok?
    [15:57] [Ugglee]: lol u start with the cry tells
    [15:57] [Ugglee]: now u realise u have been the fool
    [15:57] [Ugglee]: and not man enough to admit it
    [15:57] To [Ugglee]: ya i wanted to know if there was a ranger close to you and you start bullshit, so leave it
    [15:58] [Ugglee]: throwing round accusations
    [15:58] [Ugglee]: utter bu8llshit
    [15:58] To [Ugglee]: no mate, I know what to think, check rc forums in public section we can talk there, now stop stalking me plz i have a big enough fanclub as it is already asshole
    [15:58] [Ugglee]: no, u wanted to know how eldaen found u, SPEAK TO FUCKING ELDAEN
    [15:58] To [Ugglee]: bye
    [15:58] To [Ugglee]: one more word and u ignored
    [15:58] [Ugglee]: be a man
    [15:58] [Ugglee]: admit ur wrong
    (i ignored Ugglee)

So what's my point? Why do I post this?

My point is simple, I wasn't accusing anyone of anything or crying about anything. I was just suprised, so I wanted to check.

However, Ugglee's replied made me suspicious because he was not replying to a simple question : was there a ranger close or not? And all he could answer was "i don't speak russian'".

So there's 2 things.

1. If Ugglee is being honest, then he's too fucking stupid to even know if a ranger from his group is close to him, that is just too funny.
    2. If he's not being honest, and there was not a ranger close by, then Eldeese obviously is using radar.

However, I'm not accusing anyone or anything, because like I said, there were 3 rangers in the zone so it is more than likely I was tracked.

But if there was a ranger close, why the fuck you just don't say "ya, there was ranger close"
    and if there isn't, then I rest my case.
    Light is beautyfull when surrounded by darkness!

Cвет прекрасен, когда окружен тьмой!
    Linbaba PvP 5 Barb - Inzababa PvP 5 Assassin - Badbaba PvP 5 Guardian - Zenbaba PvP 3 POM - Imbaba PvP 2 Necro - Zizoubaba PvP 2 Demo - Glasgobaba PvP 2 Ranger

2. Collapse Details

Linbaba PvP 5 Barb - Inzababa PvP 5 Assassin - Badbaba PvP 5 Guardian - Zenbaba PvP 3 POM - Imbaba PvP 2 Necro - Zizoubaba PvP 2 Demo - Glasgobaba PvP 2 Ranger

3. Collapse Details
    [15:45] [Ugglee]: who knows
    [15:47] [Ugglee]: u got a problem with eldean taking u out of hide then speak with eldaen

4. Collapse Details
    I dont speak to that pizda, thanks, and even if it was not him, I would never ask the guy who puts me out of hide, that's just stupid.

It's like asking a thief who running out of your house "hey, did you take any money?"

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details
    I really don't get your point!!! What seems to be the problem, he even answered your question "How am i supposed to know if there was a ranger nearby other than mousing over any blue dot!?"
    I doubt there's anyone doing that in bori. If you wanted to know you should have asked eldaen as suggested. If Eldaen was grouped with Ugglee it doesn't mean the ranger was as well. Conversation in russian = Ugglee has no clue. You just refused to acknowledge the obvious and preferred to have your conspiracy theory.

7. Collapse Details
    Or rangers are new they don't know most of futilez by name. We trace Futz possition by Baba or Ballsofstill. We always know where you are.

8. Collapse Details
    any ranger should be tracking me of course, that's not the issue, Miloen, if you don't get my point, I'll rephrase it for you :

1. if you don't know who is close to you even though he's in your group, and if you can't check, then mate, maybe you should reconsider doing world group pvp. Because any PvPer will be able to tell if a ranger FROM HIS OWN FUCKING GROUP is close to him.

2. I already replied why I did not ask Eldaen, it's like asking a thief running from your house if he stole your money.

and Feroza, I know you track me with rangres, it's their job, and if they don't do it, it means they don't do it properly. But a ranger can only say "he's near the marble ressources" for example, the only way to know EXACTLY where the enemy is is if he is there as well.

9. Collapse Details
    anyway, just wanted to let you know, cause I thought it was strange.

What I conclude is either

1. Ugglee is to fucking stupid to know or check if there is a ranger close to him and he's honest but retarded (and he was GL of Nemesis??????)
    2. There was no ranger where me, Eldeese and Ugglee were.

And lastly, it's not conspiracy theory mate, everything I wrote is logical, reasoned, and makes sense.

10. Collapse Details
    Yup it's the beauty of conspiracy theories, everything is perfectly logical to the guy making it.

Thread Information