Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Еперный я поправил твой мессаг на воскресенье.
    Yes there will be war.
    ----------------------
    Мы на кого-то ткнули пальцем, мол: "Ты - союзник. Проблемы с этим?" (c) Aecid

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Siris View Post
    There is almost nothing left of the RC I used to be in before I quit aoc some months ago.
    We used to be a stong guild I was pround to be apart of, now we're just abunch of random groups with the same guild tag.
    Friends quit the game, some moved to other server for easy tokens....
    I will leave the guild after submitting this post.
    I am really sad to see you go. When you came back, I only new you for a short time but I have a lot of respect for you and consider you my friend

I understand how you feel and have felt the same often, in fact I also feel the same now even though I am not a veteran.

As I understand it, Atfarel also was thinking of disbanding guild and leaving, also it seems others, like Eperny were thinking of doing the same. It seems they have very little support at the moment.

But I see now that they are still trying, that despite many let downs, they are doing what they can to save the guild.

As I see it, even though I am new, the guild needs to be consolidated and almost rebuilt. As long as I see people I care for and respect (like Atfarel, Sets, Eperny and many others) continue to fight for RC I will not let them down.

Being in a strong guild is fun and makes you proud, but being in a guild that is or was breaking down, and turning it around and making it into a strong guild once more is also a challenge that, whether you succeed or not, will make you even more proud and is probably one of the most important experiences you can have in AoC.

Eperny

Well, i'm trying to do my best to keep ppl having fun in the game
    as long as our leaders and officers are doing their best, so will I, and maybe you could reconsider and give it a try also.
    Light is beautyfull when surrounded by darkness!

Cвет прекрасен, когда окружен тьмой!
    Linbaba PvP 5 Barb - Inzababa PvP 5 Assassin - Badbaba PvP 5 Guardian - Zenbaba PvP 3 POM - Imbaba PvP 2 Necro - Zizoubaba PvP 2 Demo - Glasgobaba PvP 2 Ranger

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details
    While sitting in stomatologists chair under some kind of anesthesia (i suspect morphium) i understand few things :

1) Siris is kinda right . First of all we have many ppl who left the game because of 1.07 patch and in other hand we have some new ppl who are just adapting to the guild, but i hope they will found a new family here. So yes things not gonna be like they were and we have to make a new RC: strong, powerfull and friendly inside like it before.
    This patch and the new pvp system it introduced make lots of ppl to care only about themselfes. Farel propose few things to make those tokens (let them burn in hell) to be avaible for all. As for me i understand that i don't have a single chance to get a single part of gear and i'm humbled with it. Maybe if everyone will just play for fun but not for gear (omfg its just a pixels) they will get fun instead of sadness and exhaust.
    Siris? i know u as a very mature person and i'm sure that this decision wasn't easy for u, but as said hope dies last? so i still hope we have chance to bring u back. =)
    2) What were all those bright lights when i was lying in the chair. They were talking to me and i want them back :o

PS sometimes a feel myself like 40yrs old

5. Collapse Details

I really hope you reconsider. We have lost too many good people already. Please tell me you are not thinking of going to Hyrakania. From what I can see the people who have done that are being mocked, and it will be even worse for them if they come back.

индимиррен

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Eperny View Post
    PS sometimes a feel myself like 40yrs old
    Nothing wrong about to be wise

Well, actualy not much add to what Eperny wrote, I agree with everything.
    Just when I think about times when we played together... For example, do you remember that day when Xibaluku was introduced and we were ganking in Thunder?

Makes me sad to think you are leaving....
    Ministry of War - 10.05 в 23 MSK старт нового сервера Forsaken.
    The Telvanni объявляет набор.

7. Collapse Details
    this is not about bori (well mostly) why i left it is about fc and most intresting part of the game for is fkd up.
    дядька Фарел виноват в Шадрике.

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Eperny View Post
    As for me i understand that i don't have a single chance to get a single part of gear and i'm humbled with it. Maybe if everyone will just play for fun but not for gear (omfg its just a pixels) they will get fun instead of sadness and exhaust.
    Вы - хороший человек Еперный и Сирис - также . Именно поэтому я люблю Вас обоих. Фарел - хороший человек также, но он пугает меня немного, когда он кричит.

Люди должны прочитать слова Еперный. Я делаю точно это. Игра для забавы и быть с друзьями.

You are a good man Eperny and so is Siris. That's why I love you both to tiny wee bits . Farel is a good man too, but he scares me a little when he shouts.

People should read Eperny's words. I do exactly this. Play for fun and to be with friends.

индимиррен

9. Collapse Details
    Take care matey, sad to see an Veteran go, but its you whos paying for the game and your descision. I hope you dont go to some nabcake PvE-server tho for gaining tokens, wish you good luck and take care

10. Collapse Details
    oh shit..... ill miss u seriously
    but i can understand you 100%, didnt logged in for same reason u leave.

Thread Information