Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    [QUOTE=Agent Orange;168602]Если это вернет Кантру, можно организовать задание вопроса Моррисону так, что он не уйдет от ответа. Если не вернет, то не стоит и стараться [/QUOTE]

Сетс, подписка, открытая до июня. Я посылаю по электронной почте вопрос к Моррисон, жду ответ.
    Кантра давалка

2. Collapse Details
    Я послал эту электронную почту Моррисон. Мой российский навык, не достаточный перевести. Я извиняюсь.

[quote]Dear Craig,

Before I take my leave of this game (my account was cancelled 9th March 2010), I would like to mention a couple of things.

Being a longstanding customer, paying in 6 months blocks since pre-release. I have supported this game wholeheartedly and spent many hours of my free time making videos to advertise the game.

I have dozens of videos on my YouTube channel dedicated to Age of Conan. With views totalling 109,712.

It therefore saddens me that I have been forced to quit because of a sustained campaign by one of your mods, namely Aghorra. Who has given me 90% of my infractions for speaking nothing but the truth on the forums. Going far beyond sensible moderation.

I'm a Scot. We are a passionate people, and speak our mind. My Father taught me that if you cannot say what you mean, you can never mean what you say.

Kindest Regards

Dr Cantra Catriona MacLeod.[/quote]
    Кантра давалка

3. Collapse Details
    ога!давайте его все письмами завалим и подпишем на порн-спам я думаю он будет оч.доволен )

4. Collapse Details
    [QUOTE=Cantra;168570]К сожалению тот же самый бюрократический аппарат существует во всех странах.

Да Крис. Они боятся отвечать.

Функом дичка Корпорация.[/QUOTE]
    Сегодня была похожая история. Мой начальник отправляет меня к зам. глав. буха уточнить кое-какие моменты. Тот отправляет меня к главбуху, Главбух к гл. экономисту, а тот в свою очередь к главбуху. В итоге я свел главбуха с гл. экономистом, чтобы они там между собой порешали, кто же займется этим вопросом =)

5. Collapse Details
    LOL - exactly
    Кантра давалка

6. Collapse Details
    [Funcom Support #1100212914] require clarification on comboskipping‏
    From: Apache (apache@rt3.funcom.com) on behalf of "Funcom Customer Support"@rt3.funcom.com
    Sent: 11 March 2010 17:12:52
    To: cantra@hotmail.co.uk

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Age of Conan Exploits Team.
    I'm afraid per our policy I will be unable to give you a direct answer
    regarding this matter. However please be aware this matter is being
    investigated. Should you encounter any additional information regarding
    this please reply, and I will do all I can to help.
    Ridiculous. This means they will not tell you if it's illegal or not, and can possibly punish you if they decide it is.
    Complete madness and a true indication of the idiocy of this company.
    Кантра давалка

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Famine
    I wouldn't go and say that's a promise. It's obviously something that was planned and had got pushed back. It happens frequently in development time-to-time.
    From today's locked thread. He contradicts himself almost immediately such is their willingness to try and bullshit us.

For those of you who are not 100% au fait with English, what the above translates to is:

I wouldn't go and say that's a promise. It's obviously something that was planned and had got pushed back. It happens frequently in development occasionally.

Frequently and occasionally are mutually exclusive. They cannot both be true in the same context.
    Кантра давалка

8. Collapse Details
    lol I hadn't noticed that
    Light is beautyfull when surrounded by darkness!

Cвет прекрасен, когда окружен тьмой!
    Linbaba PvP 5 Barb - Inzababa PvP 5 Assassin - Badbaba PvP 5 Guardian - Zenbaba PvP 3 POM - Imbaba PvP 2 Necro - Zizoubaba PvP 2 Demo - Glasgobaba PvP 2 Ranger

9. Collapse Details
    It seems that they took great exception to the fact I was arranging a server crash as a protest.
    This is the latest message I got when I enquired about my bans.
    A Message from the King !

You have been banned due to infractions.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    Кантра давалка

10. Collapse Details
    We all know that retards are cheaper to employ as moderators than regular people

Thread Information