Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Кантру замучали не комбоскиперы, а модераторы офф форума, которые в очередной раз дали ей предупреждений и очков нарушений, на этот за вопрос о комбоскипе, а именно - является ли это эксплойтом или нет с точки зрения Фанкома.

--
    Cantra, I'm just translating some of your post for our russian speaking friends... They got it all wrong, have guessed you quit 'cause of comboskippers.

Btw, I don't think official forum have something with the game. For me it's all the different story. I rarely read or post on official forum, if I would like to talk about the game I have this forum and our russian GoHa forum, both much more friendly.
    So, you are right, mod team on official AoC forum are really stupid and insane. But it doesn't mean much for me... You can still enjoy game even if you never visit the forum...

Anyway. We'll miss you, so.... cooldown yourself and come back....
    Last edited by Kristael; 9.03.2010 at 20:06.
    Ministry of War - 10.05 в 23 MSK старт нового сервера Forsaken.
    The Telvanni объявляет набор.

2. Collapse Details
    I will still find you Cantra :-) If Morison show up in greece I will really land cake into his face :-) I'm sick of this morron and his moders and his incompetent developers and the rest of his company. Funcom is most idiotic gaming company I ever deald with.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rognarius View Post
    I will still find you Cantra :-) If Morison show up in greece I will really land cake into his face :-) I'm sick of this morron and his moders and his incompetent developers and the rest of his company. Funcom is most idiotic gaming company I ever deald with.
    This is the sequence of events regarding Funcom.

1: Someone makes a post about comboskipping
    2: Aghorra closes the thread and says discussion about exploits is not allowed.
    3: I post asking for clarification, since he closed the thread. Is comboskipping an exploit.
    4: He deletes my post and gives me 3 infraction points.
    5: I email Tarib, ask for clarification. Tarib replies and says I cannot discuss this. Contact a GM he will clarify.
    6: I contact a GM, and tell him Tarib told me to contact a GM and ask if comboskipping is an exploit.
    7: GM Jaestar, tells me he cannot discuss exploits, I should contsct CS. I tell Jaestar CS told me to contact him. Jaestar refuses to answer, and tells me to email exploits team.
    8: I email exploits team. They tell me that they cannot discuss what or what is not an exploit.

Very simply nobody will commit to an answer. Not even the exploits team. It is ridiculous.

The company is run by amateurs. Or perhaps (given their answers) by politicians.
    Кантра давалка

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantra View Post
    This is the sequence of events regarding Funcom.

1: Someone makes a post about comboskipping
    2: Aghorra closes the thread and says discussion about exploits is not allowed.
    3: I post asking for clarification, since he closed the thread. Is comboskipping an exploit.
    4: He deletes my post and gives me 3 infraction points.
    5: I email Tarib, ask for clarification. Tarib replies and says I cannot discuss this. Contact a GM he will clarify.
    6: I contact a GM, and tell him Tarib told me to contact a GM and ask if comboskipping is an exploit.
    7: GM Jaestar, tells me he cannot discuss exploits, I should contsct CS. I tell Jaestar CS told me to contact him. Jaestar refuses to answer, and tells me to email exploits team.
    8: I email exploits team. They tell me that they cannot discuss what or what is not an exploit.

Very simply nobody will commit to an answer. Not even the exploits team. It is ridiculous.

The company is run by amateurs. Or perhaps (given their answers) by politicians.
    Отличный пример работы бюрократического аппарата =) На работе такое наблюдаю постоянно.

5. Collapse Details
    [QUOTE=Bragy;168568]Отличный пример работы бюрократического аппарата =) На работе такое наблюдаю постоянно.[/QUOTE]

Да нет, тут понятно почему никто не хочет на такой вопрос отвечать. Если скажешь, что комбо-скип - эксплойт, будут спрашивать, почему вы за это не баните и когда пофиксите. А фиксить там малореально, наверное. Да и банить тоже... По логам это не отслеживается, а к каждому Нодибоку ГМа не приставишь.
    А если скажешь, что не эксплойт... Тогда вообще вой поднимется...

Вот и отмалчиваются... Но за такой вопрос еще и очки предупреждений влеплять - это уже конечно нонсенс.
    Last edited by Kristael; 10.03.2010 at 10:12.
    Ministry of War - 10.05 в 23 MSK старт нового сервера Forsaken.
    The Telvanni объявляет набор.

6. Collapse Details
    К сожалению тот же самый бюрократический аппарат существует во всех странах.

Да Крис. Они боятся отвечать.

Функом дичка Корпорация.
    Кантра давалка

7. Collapse Details
    такие вопросы лучше задавать на очередной конференции с моррисоном...Насчет является ли это сплойтом...то ответ очевиден...конечно является так как по механике игры такое не предусмотрено...но видимо поймать на этом сложно ..иначе бы баны начали раздавать уже...вообще странно ФК в том же АО банило легко народ (хотя игроков там раз в 10 меньше)...даже за обычные "трейны" от мобов,за мат в личке...или когда тебя обозвали...банили за сплойты нещадно по 15-20 человек,что нередко приводило к тому , из за такого отношения народ оч часто любил стучать ФК ..на всё,что только можно...чаров и раздевали бывало за сплойт механики масс пвп бывало банили и на полгода...Не понимаю,что происходит в АОК...игре уже 2 года почти..

8. Collapse Details
    скажите что это расизм и они не хотят ответить на вопрос заданный россиянином! скажите что выпив 0.5 рашн вотка поедете в суд по правам человека. И все будет)

9. Collapse Details
    Если это вернет Кантру, можно организовать задание вопроса Моррисону так, что он не уйдет от ответа. Если не вернет, то не стоит и стараться

10. Collapse Details
    ЛОЛ 2 маленьких водки я буду спать. Я - женщина.
    Кантра давалка

Thread Information