Thread: Mini Game Club

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRain View Post
    hello baba !!!!!!!!!! ))) i'm Zajigalochka, how are you nindja flagruner ? :p
    hello mate )))

I'm good thanks, much partying at this time, and been very busy with Mass Debate wesbite etc, so very little time in game !

I hope to see you soon :p

2. Collapse Details
    [quote=Cromathaar;162231]Надо, имхо, не клуб по интересам, а лигу мутить.[/quote]

Ну может организовать клуб лиги, однако лиги не могут организовать клуб.

Поэтому я начал с клубом, и, если есть интерес, то клуб может организовать:

- Спонтанное миниигры членов, которые встречаются в клубе
    - Спонтанное бои между гильдиями (например, война кланов в bnet)
    - Специальные игры со специальными правилами (например, не исцелит разрешен, или же выбрать карту, или только определенные классы позволил т.д.)
    - Организованы бои между гильдиями
    - Турниры (любого рода, например, 5 против 5 при 2 зрители / судьи);

и, конечно,

- Лиге.

Однако, я организовала Лига раньше (в DotA в WCIII), и это много работы и очень трудно организовать в стабильной и последовательной с течением времени.

Но разве это возможно, но я думаю, что вам до клуба первой лиги.

Однако, если у вас есть идеи, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, потому что мозги 2 всегда лучше, чем 1, даже если это мой мозг xaxaxaxa

3. Collapse Details
    [quote=SirPaco;162318]Однако, я организовала Лига раньше (в DotA в WCIII), и это много работы и очень трудно организовать в стабильной и последовательной с течением времени.[/quote]
    Me too, even real-time ones. Nothing too complicated.

Hallowed Vaults. Team = 6 players + 1-3 substitutes. Each team has a captain. Not limited number of teams from one guild + mixed teams. Two very simple web-pages - one for schedule and one for results. Teams are separated in groups, 4 teams in a group. Two full rounds. Then similar to any soccer competition (CL for example) - Olympic system with two matches with homes and guests. Number of flags instead of goals. If score is the same count total frags or schedule an "overtime" - additional game.

As a referee you schedule fights. After the game has taken place captains contact you and show you screenshots with the results (and line-up to check) and/or any claims/whines. If someone breaks the rules the team is disqualified.

If the League will be popular you then can start up your club to provide bonuses to strongest teams like place in group stage without pre-qualification or start your so desired "black-lists of great shame" for those breaking rules all the time. Come on, start your Conan Minigame League like CPL or smth )

4. Collapse Details
    Cromathar,

I understand what you say, and I believe we both share same experience for leagues, probably, you have more :p

There is one big problem above all others though, it is that there probably will not be sufficient amound of participants to play regularly a league.

How many premade teams are there on Fury? I mean active teams that will come fight every time for the league.

RC (maybe 3 teams? I dont know)
    NW (1, maybe 2?)
    Nemesis (1 team? maybe 2)

Nidvadir (1 team maybe 2)
    RR (1 team, maybe 2)
    Mistral (1 team)
    Angeles Caidos (1 team)
    Iron Will (1 team)
    Vanity (1 team)
    Tribunal (1 team)
    Afternoon Delight (1 team)
    Sinister Awakening (1 team)

So that is 14 teams.

I think that's it, and it is very likely that these guys will not have enough active people I can give it a try though.

Thing is also, I have no team to play in xaxaxaxaxa
    I would love to organise a league though...

I believe if that is an objective, we should, or at least I should, try to bring more life to the mini game scene. And I believe this to be done by first organising "clan wars" (one guild vs one guild best out of (5) and tournaments on one weekend.

Once there are more active mini game teams, I would love to make a league, maybe you would help me?

At the moment, the club is not only for premade teams you know, it is also for people from small guilds, or anyone else who wants to make team or fight between members.

5. Collapse Details
    Champions League started with only 8 teams in early 90s ) Start up is rarely very popular in the beginning, but if it can survive 1 or 2 times - that's it. The thing is it should go for quality in first place, not quantity, ot at least quantity shouldn't be the main goal. As it is said - better lesser but better ) And who said FC won't help in any way? They should be interested in players' event more than anyone else.

6. Collapse Details
    My opinion is that we should not expect support from Funcom.

If they want to support these kinds of iniatives, they are free to do so, but I am not in contact with any member of Funcom Staff.

I tell you what, I am willing to organise a tournament or a league, but I don't want to do it alone.

I can host it on Mass Debate website if you want.

We should do it 5 vs 5 so that we can have 1 referee in game and 1 fraps for video.

So if any of you want to give it a shot, my "door is open" :p

P.S. 2 things

1. Activitiy of Fury is very uncertain at this time, many people not active, waiting for patch etc
    2. Hiella did 1 vs 1 event and she was very dissapointed because of lack of support.
    If you want to critisize this initiative, be a part of it and help make it the way you want. It's easy to criticise when it is finished and you have done no work at all.
    3. would be nice to have another price from in game gold, but if no option, then it's better than nothing.

7. Collapse Details
    Need to call Craig xD

8. Collapse Details
    give me his number

Thread Information