Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Purity View Post
    Correction: after you asked the raid to go Kesh, the members who where leading the raid asked if the raid should pvp or pve? the vote was done to pve by majority of members in the raid. This I heard on teamspeak.

Adding to the convo; I can understand Noos, I can understand that being in Ruscorp is hard as it is, a guild that if you ask anyone non Ruscorp guild member to tell you what guild is most powerful, they will say Ruscorp.

To keep such standard high is not easy for many members that love to pvp and want to always be there to show strength where the zerg is, be it even if 90% of the time kesh is dry like the dunes of Saudi Arabia.

But.... a schedule was needed to be kept to avoid confusion later within the raid itself even if it would take not more than 30 mins to clear quiet Kesh.

The pve raid started late because they where pvping earlier. And to proove how late wing 3 finished, many many did not want to continue to wing because all were tired.
    My main idea is to make ppl chose PvP even when PvE started. Raid leader is raid leader, and we cant discuss his decisions, its a rule. I dont blame Redgalka and accepted all that was yesterday as it was. I'm talking about future choice of raid members. And I understand that its hard to switch from PvE sleepy style for adrenalin PvP. So as a decision we need 2+ well balanced groups to clear all kesh. And others in raid can smoke cigarettes, drink vodka or have sex.
    If we decide to have a pure PvE raid without any chance to switch to PvP, so we need to gather in Kesh to prevent such situation of ganking on its way.
    No,I correct myself even and many of you. You guys did pvp first with the raid, then just after 20mins had passed or more, the leaders then decided to go ahead with pve. So indirectly the favours were done in both ways. The favours were done for the pvp lovers and pve wanting to do players.

So in my opinion once more, the leaders you may blame did a job well done by trying their utmost best to share the admiration or pleasure of activities for both type of players, pvp and pve.
    Absolutely agree! Can say that is a perfect way.
    Its not only Noos problem (answering about famous name in RC). When i started to play AoC, it was rather hard to reach BRC, epic is too hard for naked person, in normal too many gankers. I dont like this situation but its not problem for me.

Шальной, все устали после работы, просто я считаю и пытаюсь убедить народ, что лучше адреналину в кровь пустить, чем пуская слюни долбить боса тритыщепятый раз.
    Last edited by Locky; 25.11.2009 at 18:05.

2. Collapse Details
    Почти все в этом топике знают русский.

3. Collapse Details
    К сожалению я нет. Мордва знаете ли.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Celas View Post
    Noos is crying that he could not passed just a couple of zergs? Wtf? Noos is not like he was to be after server merges. This is not real Noos, this is pseudo-Noos.
    Me? Never said anything about it
    They asked me why i wasnt in BRC yet so i explained to them the reason.

5. Collapse Details
    majority of rc atm is pve players i failed to see a reason attacking sinister aweking, aggro them and after that flee to brc with tail between legs. I dont know a fugging reason redrain had in his mind to attack sa at epic duel spot, so if u started a fight so finish it or not start it at all.

в опчем в двух словах, в рейды пве буду ходить только с Ёперным или Фарелом или Сетсом.
    Нехрен начинать бой не с того не сего потому что что-то щёлкнуло у кого-то в голове а потом убегать в брц прятаться.
    дядька Фарел виноват в Шадрике.

6. Collapse Details
    И хорош уже в эпике войны устраивать ни с того, ни с сего. Дождитесь хоть ночи, чтобы народ спать ушел и вы этим никому не навредили

7. Collapse Details
    Ну вот и порешили в субботу днем дружно мне качаем хокса. Жду сетса и шадрика Тема закрыта.
    Yes there will be war.
    ----------------------
    Мы на кого-то ткнули пальцем, мол: "Ты - союзник. Проблемы с этим?" (c) Aecid

Thread Information