Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rognarius View Post
    Sorry unlike others I don't have 200 alts and already ready for T3 at least on one main. We are now not gearing every member but every member + all of his alts.

It ok if alt is tank or healer.

Conclusion:
    Main raid should be raid of ONLY mains, and Alt raid should be optional.
    Haha, Feroza is referring to me. Yes granted.

I think last week if I heard correctly, Atfarel did mention that no more pve alt raid, now will be one raid each week, each instance, so players must choose with whom they decide to play.

Concerning me, yes, I had alot of alts but I closed my first account. Now I cannot open it anymore. I have a second account with just 3 characters Ranger, Pom and Guard.

I know I had to decide, So my guard indeed is my main. Nothing will change my mind.

Back to the above sentence of mine, I see nothing wrong with having pve set for 21:00 hours alone. Alot of members are even happy that there is something to do appart from pvp all day and are willing to join the raid to help out in raid pve instances no matter the choice of alt or main he picks for that one raid (sometimes the raid is full that some members are late to join in). Ruscorp does not pve everytime, it pve's once, at night, 21:00 right after people come back from work and want to have a relaxing game with the environment, than pvp'ing and getting pissed because he was farmed more than twice.

A day makes up 24 hours, there is pvp always be it small groups or large groups, it is always there. And when Ruscorp now comes in with almost 2 raids everyone dissapears. What point is it for that then when we know they all flee after 10-20 mins. Then the raid disbands. I think one will rather like to spend 1-2hrs doing something worth than just a mere 20mins.
    Last edited by Purity; 25.11.2009 at 15:34.

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Purity View Post
    Back to the above sentence of mine, I see nothing wrong with having pve set for 21:00 hours. Alot of members are even happy that there is something to do appart from pvp all day and are willing to join the raid to help out in raid pve instances no matter the choice of alt or main he picks for that one raid (sometimes the raid is full that some members are late to join in). Ruscorp does not pve everytime, it pve's once, at night, 21:00 right after people come back from work and want to have a relaxing game with the environment, than pvp'ing and getting pissed because he was farmed more than twice.
    I don't know who PVP all day, I come from my work at 21:00 and I have 3 hours to play before I go to sleep. And I would like to PVP at least whenever there is some one to fight, preferably not 20 vs 10, but preferably not 2vs20.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rognarius View Post
    I don't know who PVP all day, I come from my work at 21:00 and I have 3 hours to play before I go to sleep. And I would like to PVP at list whenever there is some one to fight.
    Well then, that's the problem, time is against you and not for you. It does not fit up with your time as to Ruscorp's time table activities.
    Last edited by Purity; 25.11.2009 at 15:45.

4. Collapse Details
    I tried to reach BRC from normal Khesh first, AD/SA zerg was there and since there were few ppl i was getting chain tracked. Switched to epic, same crap, more SA/AD killing me and chain tracking me. After like 30mins of trying and around 10 deaths i just afked at the spawn. Im ok with missing a raid, i dont expect anyone either to come out of BRC and get just me. What im not ok with is ignoring pvp to do pve. Fury isnt like it used to be with server merges where you could zone in Oasis whenever you felt like and you would always find someone to fight, whole Khesh is dead 90% of the day. And when finaly there is a raid to fight we do to BRC? Not acceptable imo. First you wipe everyone (wont take more than 30mins anyway), then you raid.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Noosphere View Post
    I tried to reach BRC from normal Khesh first, AD/SA zerg was there and since there were few ppl i was getting chain tracked. Switched to epic, same crap, more SA/AD killing me and chain tracking me. After like 30mins of trying and around 10 deaths i just afked at the spawn. Im ok with missing a raid, i dont expect anyone either to come out of BRC and get just me. What im not ok with is ignoring pvp to do pve. Fury isnt like it used to be with server merges where you could zone in Oasis whenever you felt like and you would always find someone to fight, whole Khesh is dead 90% of the day. And when finaly there is a raid to fight we do to BRC? Not acceptable imo. First you wipe everyone (wont take more than 30mins anyway), then you raid.
    Noos is crying that he could not passed just a couple of zergs? Wtf? Noos is not like he was to be after server merges. This is not real Noos, this is pseudo-Noos.

6. Collapse Details
    Yep Noos, it is main reason to switch PvE raid to PvP. Fury is whining about desert in kesh. And when we receive good opponent to fight we preferred PvE. I asked twice in raid chat to go zerg kesh and only Zedka and Schuk was with me. Its not a raid leaders only decision, it was whole raid decision. We were on alts (mine spellbar was set by Yoperny, so it not familiar for me to play), but we were 20 ppl against 2+ groups. So alts is not a reason for not PvP.
    I'm just asking ppl to vote in any cases for PvP. Bosses of BRC cant escape dungeon. And our enemies can.

P.S. Only one reason can make deal in this situation. We are hiding and waiting for our opponents growth and experience. As on fish farms)))

Да Noos, это я и имел ввиду, что наличие хотя бы группы землекопов в Кешате, не летающих каждые 5 минут на мини и есть основная причина для превращения ПвЕ рейда в ПвП. Сами РК жалуются, что нет оппонентов в оазисе, а когда они появились мы в БРЦ спрятались. Пару раз спросил в рейд чат, пошлите в ПвП, отписались только
    Zedka и Schuk. А хотелось бы, чтобы все единогласно написали гоу в ПвП и уговорили Зажигалку. Босы из БРЦ не убегут, а вот Кешата опустеет.

З.Ы. Единственная отмазка это то, что мы пока не трогаем никого, пока враг не обнаглеет/размножится/отожрется, вот тогда и будет замес в кешате.

7. Collapse Details
    остались в брц и ладно- это был один из двух вариантов. Оба равнозначные варианты и оба правильные -как лидер решил так и сделали. Раз уж вошли в брц всем рейдом то вошли, если б информация была раньше то может и было б пвп.

8. Collapse Details
    [quote=Locky;159568]Yep Noos, it is main reason to switch PvE raid to PvP. Fury is whining about desert in kesh. And when we receive good opponent to fight we preferred PvE. I asked twice in raid chat to go zerg kesh and only Zedka and Schuk was with me. Its not a raid leaders only decision, it was whole raid decision. We were on alts (mine spellbar was set by Yoperny, so it not familiar for me to play), but we were 20 ppl against 2+ groups. So alts is not a reason for not PvP.
    I'm just asking ppl to vote in any cases for PvP. Bosses of BRC cant escape dungeon. And our enemies can.

P.S. Only one reason can make deal in this situation. We are hiding and waiting for our opponents growth and experience. As on fish farms)))

Да Noos, это я и имел ввиду, что наличие хотя бы группы землекопов в Кешате, не летающих каждые 5 минут на мини и есть основная причина для превращения ПвЕ рейда в ПвП. Сами РК жалуются, что нет оппонентов в оазисе, а когда они появились мы в БРЦ спрятались. Пару раз спросил в рейд чат, пошлите в ПвП, отписались только
    Zedka и Schuk. А хотелось бы, чтобы все единогласно написали гоу в ПвП и уговорили Зажигалку. Босы из БРЦ не убегут, а вот Кешата опустеет.

З.Ы. Единственная отмазка это то, что мы пока не трогаем никого, пока враг не обнаглеет/размножится/отожрется, вот тогда и будет замес в кешате.[/quote]

Correction: after you asked the raid to go Kesh, the members who where leading the raid asked if the raid should pvp or pve? the vote was done to pve by majority of members in the raid. This I heard on teamspeak.

Adding to the convo; I can understand Noos, I can understand that being in Ruscorp is hard as it is, a guild that if you ask anyone non Ruscorp guild member to tell you what guild is most powerful, they will say Ruscorp.

To keep such standard high is not easy for many members that love to pvp and want to always be there to show strength where the zerg is, be it even if 90% of the time kesh is dry like the dunes of Saudi Arabia.

But.... a schedule was needed to be kept to avoid confusion later within the raid itself even if it would take not more than 30 mins to clear quiet Kesh.

The pve raid started late because they where pvping earlier. And to proove how late wing 3 finished, many many did not want to continue to wing because all were tired.

[color=blue]No,I correct myself even and many of you. You guys did pvp first with the raid, then just after 20mins had passed or more, the leaders then decided to go ahead with pve. So indirectly the favours were done in both ways. The favours were done for the pvp lovers and pve wanting to do players.

So in my opinion once more, the leaders you may blame did a job well done by trying their utmost best to share the admiration or pleasure of activities for both type of players, pvp and pve.[/color]

9. Collapse Details
    Неет, Шальной, тут все дело в членах рейда. Зажигалка спросил, кто за что (на чиста русском языке, как указал Пурити)) Народ что-то промямлил, в результате Зажигалка сделал волевой выбор, согласно невысказанному мнению рейда.

Вообще цель моего поста было убедить народ, что ПвП важнее ПвЕ.

10. Collapse Details
    Мне чесно было впадлу, стоя рейдом у боса, выходить искать две группы которые потом разбежались бы за 10-15минут с большой вероятностью и ни то ни то. Но это были разовые эмоции в другой раз я мог повести себя иначе.

Народу часто делать нечего, че-то где-то кого-то ковыряют, и вот собрались таки в рейд и тут же находится другое занятие. Надо просто почаще терроризировать кешату специально а не мимоходом).
    Last edited by Shalnoy; 25.11.2009 at 17:44.

Thread Information