Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yesterday W3/Вчерашний поход.
    I'd like to tell you all thanks for yesterday BRC central wing run. Was very pleased to kill Baba with one try and Leviatus in second attempt. Whitetiger and Meeta had fun and lured big packs of mobs, so people were in good condition: were running, kiting, controling mobs and reach Bosses with competative spirit. So bosses wer killed with a cool head and hard hands.

But... I dont like following. Noos was in the raid. But he left raid, because he could not reach BRC, due to 2+ groups of AD in epic kesh and gankers in normal. Mine opinion is, we had to go to Kesh and kill everybody. I can give you three reasons: 1) RC is the bestest guild from all 2) we finaly found some brave men to kill in keshata (we should catch this lucky situation) 3) Noos is our man who will cover our backs in fight, so why not to cover his back.

P.S. Zajigankme, i dont criticize your raid leaders decision to continue PvE raid.

В общем понравилось, как вчера сбегали в центральное крыло. Бабу с первого захода переехали. Левиатуса со 2-го. Witetiger и Мита развлекались, притаскивая мобов большими пачками, так что рейд не засыпал, а бегал, кайтил, контролил мобов. Таким образом люди, прошедшие это крыло более десятка раз, не заснули к босам, а были в боевом настроении и босов убили четко и грамотно.

Единственное но... В рейде был Noos, но он не смог дойти до БРЦ т.к. ганкали и в нормале и в эпике и вышел из рейда. В эпике бегали 2+ группы АД, весь РК был в БРЦ на бабе. Считаю что мы должны были выйти из БРЦ и отфармить весь эпик, а потом и нормал. За это минимум три довода:1) РК всех нагибает на сервере, 2) давно не собирался противник в кешате, тем более на 2-х зеркалах, 3) просто помочь Noos дойти до БРЦ.

З.Ы. Зажигалка, ни в коей мере я не критикую твое решение остаться в БРЦ, ты был рейд лидером.

2. Collapse Details
    Может он не очень хотел? Нонсенс какой-то, до брц не дойти по двум зеркалам нормала.
    Чего так долго делали в центре если не вайпались, что в правое не успели.

3. Collapse Details
    Ну я с 5-го раза просочился, когда у рейнджеров на откате была абилка поиска.
    А АДшники заливали ворота в эпике, постоянно дохли от гвардов, но лили, так что до ворот не добежишь и в арке 3-е дежурили.

4. Collapse Details
    Он обиделся потому что нормальный замес с АД прервали из-за этого реида.
    Реидить можно каждый день но не каждый день АД зергует дуельный спот. Сразу после реида Кеш зергавали РР и тщетно мы звали народ собратся, опять никто не пришел.

5. Collapse Details
    One question though, If it was me on my guard or another player like me, a not to known player in pvp and trying in pve, would have anyone cared to come to my rescue?

I seriously doubt that, that an RC raid will come to rescue me. They would have told me to try to find some other way to come to brc and not jeopardize the pve moral and I would try to find a way to join the raid.

My view to it: I believe the Raid leader(s) yesterday did the Right Thing. It is not easy to become a leader or lead something and one must try to find a neutral way to play it safe because they should not only look at how it affects one person but how it can affect 24 people in that raid at that moment.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Purity View Post
    One question though, If it was me on my guard or another player like me, a not to known player in pvp and trying in pve, would have anyone cared to come to my rescue?

I seriously doubt that, that an RC raid will come to rescue me. They would have told me to try to find some other way to come to brc and not jeopardize the pve moral and I would try to find a way to join the raid.

My view to it: I believe the Raid leader(s) yesterday did the Right Thing. It is not easy to become a leader or lead something and one must try to find a neutral way to play it safe because they should not only look at how it affects one person but how it can affect 24 people in that raid at that moment.
    If we would farmed AD out of the epic Kesh prior going to raid we would have a) more PVP fun, b) no problem with ganking.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rognarius View Post
    If we would farmed AD out of the epic Kesh prior going to raid we would have a) more PVP fun, b) no problem with ganking.
    Well, ofcourse there are different views but the agenda on that moment was PVE. Redrain before going to BRC asked a question to the members in raid in Teamspeak in Russian language;

"What will you alll like to do, do we pvp or pve? and majority of the members voted pve"

So I guess the agenda was cleared at that moment and members had to try to find a way to get to brc no matter the concequesnces it took.

8. Collapse Details
    Well, ofcourse there are different views but the agenda on that moment was PVE. Redrain before going to BRC asked a question to the members in raid in Teamspeak in Russian language;

"What will you alll like to do, do we pvp or pve? and majority of the members voted pve"

So I guess the agenda was cleared at that moment and members had to try to find a way to get to brc no matter the concequesnces it took.
    The problem is that PvE is getting voted too often. We have hard core PvP lobby and moderate PVP/PVE lobby in guild as result situation in balance between them is very bad.

Hardcore PVP lobby player DO NOT receive support up on request in their PVP activity. At the same time DO participate PVE raids in most of cases. As result when ever we need help in PVP we are left on our own. When PVE guys want to raid we are requested to come. This causes lot of frustration among our ranks.

Majority of RC members are not willing to participate in PVP situation of any challenge, they want to be backed by numbers and classes composition all the time and fight in Win or Win situation.

9. Collapse Details
    1. PVE time has always been set 21:00 weekdays and sometimes weekends according to my understanding. It means that people should drop what ever they are doing and participate in this guild activities. PVE time has never been random esspecially weekdays.

2. PVP in Ruscorp is a 24/7 thing, appart from zergs in Kesh, Ruscorp plays alot of mini games and a lot of games are played each day. PVP is random, there is no need to set time for it. It can happen anytime and it is an all hour activity.

3. According to understanding too, Ruscorp is trying to get its members T2 full geared and ready for the next big patch for T3 instances. Note also that, T3 geared is going to be much better for not only pve but also pvp and no one knows when ever Funcom will release pvp 6-10 lvl gears. So Funcom has an agenda and the agenda next is pve. Many guilds now are forced to follow up with funcom's agenda to keep up, same goes for Ruscorp.

PVE in my opinion has become a must do, preparations must be set for not just one member but for all members in Ruscorp who do the guilds activities.
    Last edited by Purity; 25.11.2009 at 15:13.

10. Collapse Details
    1. PVE time has always been set 21:00 weekdays and sometimes weekends according to my understanding. It means that people should drop what ever they are doing and participate in this guild activities. PVE time has never been random esspecially weekdays.

2. PVP in Ruscorp is a 24/7 thing, appart from zergs in Kesh, Ruscorp plays alot of mini games and a lot of games are played each day. PVP is random, there is no need to set time for it. It can happen anytime and it is an all hour activity.

3. According to understanding too, Ruscorp is trying to get its members T2 full geared and ready for the next big patch for T3 instances. Note also that, T3 geared is going to be much better for not only pve but also pvp and no one knows when ever Funcom will release pvp 6-10 lvl gears. So Funcom has an agenda and the agenda next is pve. Many guilds now are forced to follow up with funcom's agenda to keep up same goes for Ruscorp.

PVE in my opinion has become a must do, preparations must be set for not just one member but for all members in Ruscorp who do the guilds activities.
    Sorry unlike others I don't have 200 alts and already ready for T3 at least on one main. We are now not gearing every member but every member + all of his alts.

It ok if alt is tank or healer.

Conclusion:
    Main raid should be raid of ONLY mains, and Alt raid should be optional.

As for minigames. We don't have enough healers and other classes for more than 2 premades. Atm we have 12 peope in premade every day, rest is getting zerged in Oasis and getting farmed in PuG minigame groups or afk in duel place.

We need guild support in open PVP too.

Thread Information