Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Russian bad words for bad people!!
    Hey,

So last night I'm smoking a cigaretter outside the bar when a nice girl comes and asks for a light.

We start talking and it turns out she's Armenian and Ukrainian but lived in St. Petersburg for a long time.

Anyway, things are going good until ... I tried to be witty and told her I knew one or two russian words !

So I told her privet and she smiled

I said omg the pancake weather, I hope it'll be sunny tomorrow and she laughed and said '"pancake????" "ya, you know, BLIN" !! she laughed again

(there really was a connection between us happening ! )

Then I told her, "ya, but when I'm very angry I shout blyat pizdiet at the damn pizdas" !!!

And it was like someone had droped a full bucket of ice cold water on her !!!

She said "that's the kind of thing only bad girls say, I'm a good girl"!!!

Anyway, she very soon after that "had to go" ;xD

Goes to show you don't always undestand properly the effect words can have on people from other cultures, I mean in France you can say any word not even a "good girl" would ever be shocked :p

Just thought I'd share this with you and show that I am stilling thinking of my Russian friends from AoC

Baba
    Light is beautyfull when surrounded by darkness!

Cвет прекрасен, когда окружен тьмой!
    Linbaba PvP 5 Barb - Inzababa PvP 5 Assassin - Badbaba PvP 5 Guardian - Zenbaba PvP 3 POM - Imbaba PvP 2 Necro - Zizoubaba PvP 2 Demo - Glasgobaba PvP 2 Ranger

2. Collapse Details
    i think u know, best way to learn other language — in bed with girl :D its bad words man u must forget these words
    Last edited by Reactor; 7.11.2010 at 22:51.

3. Collapse Details
    i am very bad girl then
    дядька Фарел виноват в Шадрике.

4. Collapse Details
    and I am drunk whore

5. Collapse Details
    Pizdas u both

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaco View Post
    Then I told her, "ya, but when I'm very angry I shout blyat pizdiet at the damn pizdas" !!!

And it was like someone had droped a full bucket of ice cold water on her !!!

She said "that's the kind of thing only bad girls say, I'm a good girl"!!!

Baba
    Baba, our girls do not like swearing boys in most cases. Some of them think that Western Europian men are mostly gentelmen, especially Frenchmen who is romantic and elegant persons and know how to treat woman.
    Ha! And you ruined all her romantic dreams about France in one shot and she prolly ragequited! Pity that I did not see it myself :D

Next time you meet russian speaking girl use only "Blin" and the rest at least after you fuck her.

7. Collapse Details
    yes, I should have been sad, but I was really laughing all night :p

ragequit is exactly what she did hehe :p

lol give me some nice words to use then for next time

I know "privet", "blin", how do you say things like "you are charming" etc? :D

Linbaba PvP 5 Barb - Inzababa PvP 5 Assassin - Badbaba PvP 5 Guardian - Zenbaba PvP 3 POM - Imbaba PvP 2 Necro - Zizoubaba PvP 2 Demo - Glasgobaba PvP 2 Ranger

8. Collapse Details
    P.S. "cunt" in english is like pizda then, cause most people I know (even bad people lol) only use that very very rarely

9. Collapse Details
    besides if she knew those words no so good girl she is :S
    Last edited by Althix; 8.11.2010 at 21:14.
    дядька Фарел виноват в Шадрике.

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPaco View Post
    P.S. "cunt" in english is like pizda then, cause most people I know (even bad people lol) only use that very very rarely
    dont use "cunt" ever! i dont know why but in Russian this word sound much more abusive than in English more over for girl. U can say that in extreme situation where some woman really really annoying you, your attitude to her is like to slut and you wish never see her again. I hear this word at work many times per day from English speakers, they use it so often like "F" word, but in Russian normal people doesn't... i'm not talking about scum-bags

I would recommend you to learn more good and polite words, it will impress them more than bad words
    your example with "you are charming" is great, keep going in that direction!

here you are couple examples:
    you are charming - [ti acheravatelna]
    you looks great - [ti klasno vigledish]
    you have beautiful eyes - [u tebya krasivie glaza]
    (bold selected letters are mean pressure/accent of the sound in word)
    Last edited by Archy; 9.11.2010 at 00:12.

Thread Information