Thread: CONAN EXILES

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Пока фанков не пропатчили подключение клиента и серверную часть - тоже пытался играть где попало. В итоге не неоффе Barbarian Paradise PvE стали смотреть что к чему втроем, с крабами из раста.
    Но, думаю, что через день-другой можно будет ползти на ПвП офф куда-нибудь.

2. Collapse Details
    Всё что нужно знать о Конане:

[SPOILER=http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/97227110906751870/CF604C87C8DF7CC0365C0BA429220A9844B5689F/][/SPOILER]

3. Collapse Details
    Славные традиции mortal online.

4. Collapse Details
    Ну давайте скооперируемся вечерком.
    Больше всего говорит тот, кому нечего сказать. (c) Л.Н.Толстой

5. Collapse Details
    Официальные серваки пинг 40, а лаг секунды 2. Рабербэндинг, все такое.
    Нипаиграть!

6. Collapse Details
    MassiveCom #3 PVP+ русский серв только стартанули, пинг 8

7. Collapse Details
    Не. Не! я пас! не каких больше пре-ордеров, платных бэт и прочих эрли аксес, особенно когда ревью миксед и человеки пишут что-то типа:

[QUOTE]So, Funcom, you are known (and feared) for your rough starts. Since Anarchy Online I was bearing with you, because I always thought you had some nice ideas but were cursed with a mediocre development team, and heating up in Norway was so expensive that you simply couldn't afford a QA team (at all).

But this time things look a little bit different. I do not quite understand why I should pay money to you in order for you guys to learn how to use the UE4 editor & systems. Just marking the title "Early Access" (and then still demanding 30 bucks) does not qualify for a fair deal.

You went about and copied Ark. Which is fair. It was/is successful. People seem to like the mechanics. I don't blame you for cloning the game (approx. 90%) and adding a bit something (approx. 10%) to it. I don't even blame you that your game looks significantly worse than Ark despite you releasing years later. I don't even blame you for royally messing up every single animation. I know, you are still learning, but every UE4 beginner knows the Asset Store and how to get quite nice MoCaps for a few dollars. But no, I don't blame you for that.

Yet, I do blame you for being too incompetent to understand which details of game mechanics and balances actually worked so well in Ark compared to other survival games. If you copy, at least copy the GOOD balance parts. Without a doubt you guys played Ark for months, so why the hell is your recipes, food/water needs, etc. levels so way off everything that's fun?

Let's not get into the combat system, ok? Let's just warn people who are considering to buy your game that the combat system is beyond terrible. Again, I know you just started learning to develop in UE4, but the problem around your combat system is not editor based. It's based on a lack of testing. (Or in ignoring your painful cries from the QA department ... should it exist after all.) Didn't anybody tell you that this is no fun?

Technical issues? Oh yes, of course you know you have many of them. People are rubberbanding around like crazy, you picked an utterly incompetent hosting partner (Pingperfect Ltd. for anybody who wants to actively evade them) who not only screws over players who want to rent servers, but also makes the official servers look like a bad joke. You truly want to tell us that marking your game "Early Access" is sufficient to don't give a crap? - Won't even go into countless bugs and crashes, many of them very positively being show stoppers for any type of release ... IF you value your customers.

After all, when you actually can play the game ... it's boring. Why? Because there's absolutely nothing we have not seen better implemented in other games.

I'd say your me-too-project came out really bad, and your start into 2017 is royally messed up. GG.[/QUOTE]

8. Collapse Details
    [RUS] ArcheAge
    [RUS] AoC
    это фанком
    непонятно почему люди до сих пор ждут от них чего-то хорошего
    на практике доказано, что им нужно 3-4 года ПОСЛЕ релиза чтобы сделать проект играбельным
    Finstere - Conqueror, Feurige - HoX, Incendiario - Demo, Finistera - PoM
    "Dont drink and drive - Smoke and Fly!"
    "Из двух ссорящихся, виноват тот, который умнее."
    "Битва всемером на одного - месиво,
    Может быть нечестно, зато очень весело." © Ноггано

9. Collapse Details
    [QUOTE=Rise;295267]это фанком
    непонятно почему люди до сих пор ждут от них чего-то хорошего
    на практике доказано, что им нужно 3-4 года ПОСЛЕ релиза чтобы сделать проект играбельным[/QUOTE]

Ответ прост. В АО как и в АоК до сих пор играют. Значит парни умеют делать хорошие игры. Сейчас кстати всплеск интереса будет к АоК - 100%.

У игры на самом деле много фишек, просто надо допиливать. Например, вроде ерунда, но мне нравится, что когда человек выходит из игры, в игре он просто теряет сознание или типа ложится на пол спать как на картинке выше - его можно ограбить, убить е.т.с.. В клан доме это забавно смотрится - еще и этих спящих охранять. Таких мелочей много если присмотреться. Да и 15 баксов в России - смех для взрослого пацана. Помню бету АоКа я покупал с рук за 300$. С АоКом я кстати в в рускорп и пришел. Наверное ностальгия =)
    Last edited by Buni; 2.02.2017 at 13:05.

10. Collapse Details
    [RUS] ArcheAge
    [RUS] AoC
    ну да, жрать кактус несколько лет, в надежде на то что он все-таки торкнет
    так-то я в аосе 6 лет просидел, а некоторые мои товарищи до сих пор играют, более того, сейчас аос вполне себе - контента хватает, дрочева немеряно, не хочешь дрочева - бабло сильно ускоряет процесс и т.п. даже графически он до сих пор на уровне
    но
    людей нет
    сервера в штатах
    Last edited by Rise; 2.02.2017 at 13:35.

Thread Information