1. Collapse Details
    Premade Final 17.03, signin off
    Heyho

just came home, pushin the power button of my PC, but nothin happened. Dunno whats broken, maybe it is just the power supply. Anyway, i cant fix it on sunday writin on office laptop now!

Just wanted to inform u guys, that i cant show up for tonights finals. Wish u all the best and two bloody fights.

Zyrass

2. Collapse Details
    Q fucking Q first me and my ssd and now your pc :/ is zaji trying to sabotage our team or what? ;/

3. Collapse Details
    arghhhh... i am so fuckn angry right now.... fuckn sunday. every other day i would just buy a new one. over 3 years now, time to burry the old lady

qq, why today

4. Collapse Details
    how long to you can fix it u think? if under 1week let's just delay match.. if it was a normal match and not 300g+dkp we could go with whatever setup

5. Collapse Details
    well, if it is not fixed by buying a new power supply, i will go for a new system tomorrow. BUT, do not delay the match just because i am missin. There are enough other ppl around (crank, drago, scione ... ) that are better than i am and could easyly fill my spot. Just smack the "unbeatable" nonames to the ground and send me my gold

6. Collapse Details
    почему я не удивлён?:Р

7. Collapse Details
    pfft lost due to picking with exploitbug
    May I lick ur toiletNipple

Thread Information