Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Please excuse my colleague harsh words. But I have to say I don't really understand your position as well.

At the moment, we can't have a bk because they are all taken and to take one, and eventually go attack others, we need to have bk's buffs (in addition to stuff, pvp ranks, etc...). So freeing one of your bk to allox us to take one would create more pvp game because once we have one, we can attack others, and will have to defend ours.

You understand that its very hard for us to let some of your payers come help us attack a bk when we think it's not fair you have half the bk of the server? It would mean we let you do so, keep your bk without having ever to defend them, but having still the occasion to play pvp bk when helping us to attack another one... It would seem very unfair.

Also you say you won't leave Gardak because it's up to T3 but all of your bk are I suppose. Or if you have other bk with lower level, we'd agree to take this one instead of Gardak you know. And let's say it frankly : upping a town to T3 might not be so hard for you as you are the biggest guild of this server. ^^

We can't really attack one of the aquilonian bk because we all know (us and the 3 bk owner in aquilonia) that you'll always be behind an attack on their bk so no one will ever win while you have fun fighting in bk pvp without ever having to risk to loose one of your own bk. The risk you have here is either to provoke an alliance between all other big guilds wanting to have fun with bk fight against you to stop your supremacy, either to push all of them to leave this server as it happened on Crom with the guild "Les Ecorcheurs". This would be bad for all of us, you included, don't you think?

2. Collapse Details
    I think you just dont getting the point of sieging, the siege PvP is not owning a battlekeep but process of obtaining or defending it, i.e. the battle itself. As I was mentioned in previous post, when we having 4 battlekeeps we make more guilds to fight activly for rest.

Having BK is not necessary requirement to attack other battlekeeps like in Aquilonia End, because BK buffs are not really powerfull anymore. So for you for example totally no problem attack any battlekeep on server. Why we have 4 BK's? Well we conquered them by force from other guilds, and you say we risk loose nothing, its not really right any of guild can sign our battlekeep any moment and attack it eventually.

And we dont need you to attack any Aquilonian BK, we doing this sieges by ourselfs pretty regulary (tomorrow attacking Ferrata for an example), Magic just mentioned an option about our volonteers coz you obviously not that big guild like other owners of BK's in Aq End, so it would help to reduce numbers factor for you.

3. Collapse Details
    Why you are still wasting time with this weakling?
    дядька Фарел виноват в Шадрике.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Althix View Post
    а ну вали в свой сватор или еще куда-нить!

5. Collapse Details
    *kiss* but i still love you Bragy.

however, dimplomat of DDO guild, if you can't conquer a bk by your own forces i fail to see a reason for you to desire any bk. On the other hand you can ask for help from NW members, many of those players are... jesus christ, never thought i would say that, hardened veterans of siege craft. There is two positive outcomes from that: you have a battlekeep, you have an ally and perhaps siege pvp events.
    or you can be pvp player and simply take all those battlekeeps from nw by force, as you should.
    Last edited by Althix; 31.01.2012 at 23:36. Reason: Blood for the Blood God

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Althix View Post

HI Althix,

I can understand you look at me from you high ground and feel I'm not worth even a simple discussion. But no need to be insulting.

We only wanted to know your point of view on the fact that keeping so many bk isn't good for the server pvp. Also ask you if Gardak was, indeed one of your fake guild's propriety, and tell you that, at that moment, it was not a intentional war declaration for us to try and take it.

Now we know.

And I would like to thank you anyway for the time spent to answer me and for the proposition of help you made. But we are not asking for charity, only trying to find a compromised position on this bk subject. As it appears you won't change your policy about it, I guess it's time to end this discussion.

We'll surely have the opportunity and pleasure of fighting you again to try to take one of your 4 bk as you said we should. And even if our guild is tiny compared to yours, we don't lack in pride and courage and will keep fighting until we obtain what we want... What we need.

Cordially.

Sequaloris

7. Collapse Details
    don't look at me, i am RC member not NW memeber, RC and NW are different in very core.

my point is, if you want some thing - you fight for it. If you are not fighting you are not worthy to have it. simple as that.

8. Collapse Details
    [RUS] ArcheAge
    [RUS] AoC
    like i care...
    dont even dream about Celestial Keep, its mine touch it, and i'll back to AoC just to kick ur asses out
    Finstere - Conqueror, Feurige - HoX, Incendiario - Demo, Finistera - PoM
    "Dont drink and drive - Smoke and Fly!"
    "Из двух ссорящихся, виноват тот, который умнее."
    "Битва всемером на одного - месиво,
    Может быть нечестно, зато очень весело." © Ноггано

9. Collapse Details
    epic theme, that nabs are really funny

10. Collapse Details
    Simple things to know about PvP.
    1. If you wanna obtain something PvP in game you should fight for this.
    2. If you cant, see 1.
    Remember Hamanx, he bought PvP BKs 3-4 times and lost it every time.

P.S. Do not pay attention to Althix, he even doesn't know english he post random bulk of words he found in internet.

Thread Information