Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Diplomatic contact with the guild : "Les Dragons de l'Ombre"
    Greetings,

My name is Sequaloris and I am a diplomatic agent in "Les Dragons de l'Ombre" guild of Fury realm, Age of Conan.

I would be honoured to be allowed to talk to one of your diplomat about what just happened this morning at Gardak battlekeep.

Please contact me here or in game at your convenience.

Best regards.

Sequaloris
    Diplomat of DDO guild.

2. Collapse Details
    We will try contact you in game, or contact me or Tempesst, or just find any NW officer. What was happened btw? :>

3. Collapse Details
    Nothing serious except we tried to capture a battle-keep we thought was abandoned and end up fighting against a dozen of the finest warriors of fury server.

We tried to do something anyway but only succeeded in making two holes in the first wall and destroy one and a half building. The difference in combat efficiency was so strong we finally had to abandon our attack.

Anyway, I wanted to ensure you it was not an intended attack on one of your battle-keep. Meaning, it was not our intention to declare war against you.

As a matter of fact, we wanted to discuss with you the possibility to obtain this battle-keep you seem not to use a lot by another way.

I stand at your service to discuss this if you will.

Best regards.

Sequaloris.
    Diplomat of DDO guild.

4. Collapse Details
    if u wanna take a BK choose on ofe keeps in aquilonian end we dont care bout it

5. Collapse Details
    ffs how many bk's we have? :p

6. Collapse Details
    Unless I am mistaken, you actually have 4 BK on 8.

Cimmeria:
    - Caelnach >>> Human Mandible (NW property)
    - Fort Bane >>> NW1
    - Stonehammer >>> Night Watch

Aquilonia :
    - Oakenhome >>> Les Veilleurs
    - Sturmgarde >>> Les ecorcheurs
    - Burnheim >>> Ferrata

Kush :
    - Gardak >>> Celestia
    - Amut'Anum >>> this bk is bugged and no one can have it.

So as we are not a very huge Guild, we first try to take Amut'Anum several times... But it never worked even after many "petitions". Then we decided to try Gardak because we thought Celestia, with so few member was an abandoned guild and that it would bother anyone if we took it. But it appears it was one of your BK also as we finally met about 10 NW defending it.

This thing is game with bk is a big part of AOC game, and we would like to try it. But if you keep half of them blocked, and as you are the strongest guild of the server, it will be impossible for us.

Also, we imagine it's funnier for you if you have some opponents sometimes. At the moment, it doesn't seem to be the case. If you allow us to take one bk, you'll have opportunities to fight around it now and then. Anyhow, you''l be sure to win if you really want the bk back.

What do you say? Is there any chance you'd allow us to try this part of the game?

And to answer Magicmn, the bk in Aquilonian end are protected each by only one Guild, quite big also, and that will never let us take it. You have 4 and maybe could let go just one... The one that is not in Cimmeria so that you can keep this all part for you? ...

Sequaloris.
    Diplomat of DDO guild.
    Last edited by Sequaloris; 30.01.2012 at 17:29.

7. Collapse Details
    as i know at least ferrata isnt the same guild with 2 guilds with french names. And i thought those 2x guilds arent the same one.

If you need help i think we can give few volanteurs to elp conquer one of BKs in aq ens, what bout border o kush - unless our ally willnt get one of those keep i dont know what to do with it.

8. Collapse Details
    I'm not sure I understand you weel. But as far as I know, Les veilleurs and Les ecorcheurs aren't the same Guild indeed.
    And we have no intention to use your help to defeat one of them in Aquilonian end. It would mean generate a war we don't actually want.

As for Border O Kush. Yes, we are interested in getting a BK in these parts. But as I said, one seem bugged (we tried to take Amut' Anum several times, and even the game masters can't help us with this bug) and Gardak, if it's not one of your BK, it seems Celestia is a friend of yours because you defended them when we try to take that BK 3 days ago.

Do you mean you wouldn't do it again if we tried to take it one more time?

Of course in the meantime, we'll try again to get Amut'Anum, but if it doesn't work, we'll have to try somewhere else...

9. Collapse Details
    We are having 4 battlekeeps on purpose, and actually Amut'Anun is BK of Iron Will its just not showed as owner because of bug. So about purpose, we want less free spots, because 8 is to much for a server to have any competition for them (each guild can claim one easy with no other guilds pretendings, since not that many want to have BK).

As you see there are 3 Battlekeeps in Aquilonia End, which we didnt conquer to make it competitive area for active sieging on the server. So if you want to try out sieges and stuff like this, you have to attack one of 3 guilds in Aquilonia End, and you get in this part of game content. As Magic told, some volonteers probably will even might join from Night Watch for this fun sake of good fight.

Ofc we probably not going abandon Celestial bk, because we were built it up to tier 3.

10. Collapse Details
    Hello, i'm Canimura a diplomatic agent in "Les Dragons de l'Ombre" too.
    I don't understand why you have 4 BK for your guilde it's totally useless...
    Caelnach, Fort Bane, Stonehammer in Cimmeria and Gardak in Kush.
    One BK for each guild it's enought.
    It's for that than we don't really want to attack Oakenhome, Sturmgarde and Burnheim in Aquilonia while your guilde have 4 BK...
    You just kill the BK PVP on this server.

You could attack all the BK when you want and each time you want FUN ! But just keep one for you, is enought.
    Or you're afraid to have one day new competitors guildes ?

Sorry for my bad english.
    Bye.

Thread Information