Thread: Our forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Our forum
    Lightbulb
    HI,
    I know that most players in our community are Russians or russian speaking so it's obvious that there are threads in this language.But I know that most of the admins are RUSSIAN/ENGLISH speaking and they could easily translate the text that the members of NC are posting on this forum.Right now I'm using a translator but it never translates the whole text.I know it could be difficult to manage cuz of the time u need to translate the text but it would be better for our big community.It's just an idea.So I'm asking is it possible to do??

2. Collapse Details
    most important threads like rules, Ts, strategy are already translated. What bout other threads - its because almost no non-russian players are active here.

3. Collapse Details
    If you need some help in translating, PM me the thread you wanna yo understand, ill translate it to you.

It will be easier than to translate all spam.

4. Collapse Details
    Hi mate,
    I suppose that many members of our community (which don't speak russian) become nervous coz of increased activity in last 48 hours. It's not a big deal really but teh drama. One of ex-RC officers just gone w/o any descriptions and told us about it after he left. Most of activity happened coz we have tons of slackers here and almost no one wants (and have proper skills) to become new leader. In current situation, when almost all leaders of ex-NW and some of members of ex-RC gone to PVE server to farm PvP lvls - it's hard to decide what newcomers must do (both russian and not russian players on Fury). So that's all we have here in these 2 days, hope you will stay calm =) NC will live.
    Last edited by khannz; 13.07.2010 at 18:09.
    Best necro party ever seen: Necro-Guard, Necro-PoM, Necro-HoX, Necro-Necro. Look @ them ---------->

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by khannz View Post
    it's hard to decide what newcomers must do
    It is simple, buy a car, byke, drink whiskey or good beer. Fuck girls or boys, but dont play that shit game >:]

and yes - smoke cigs
    дядька Фарел виноват в Шадрике.

6. Collapse Details
    Шадрик ты забыл в своем посте прорекламировать танки.

7. Collapse Details
    реклама в подписи найтвочик

8. Collapse Details
    там непоруски написано. мы нубасы безграмотные академикев не кончали.
    ты мне лучше скажи скока надо на нормальный танк копать, а то первые 2 какието тракторы...

9. Collapse Details

10. Collapse Details
    ммм почитаемс

Thread Information