Thread: BB & GL

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekyle View Post
    WoT is complicated, it is required good tactical thinking, team play, undrestanding of our duties on battlefield. Also for clan wars there is full scale map of europe to conquer.
    If I risk my neck for you, do I get the chance to kill Englishmen ?

Last edited by Cantra; 1.08.2010 at 07:54.
    Кантра давалка

2. Collapse Details
    Shiiit.. fallen earth seems to be awesome.. guns, blades, dead world.. reminds me fallout somehow.. wanna see more!

3. Collapse Details
    not fallout
    the fall: last days of geia
    дядька Фарел виноват в Шадрике.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    Shiiit.. fallen earth seems to be awesome.. guns, blades, dead world.. reminds me fallout somehow.. wanna see more!
    This was a GM pvp event.

This is me behaving like davalka in a bar. Nothing new there

This is me testing out my new sniper rifle I made.

Last edited by Cantra; 1.08.2010 at 18:34.
    Кантра давалка

5. Collapse Details
    cant download damn game.. update breaks apart every time ((

6. Collapse Details
    Very nice movies with pleasant music.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47 View Post
    cant download damn game.. update breaks apart every time ((
    Blin, izvinites'
    Кантра давалка

8. Collapse Details
    This is the Fallen Earth developers making a fun video. I love this company.

Кантра давалка

9. Collapse Details
    when i played Fallen Earth beta it has very intresting world and crafting system. but their combat system and graphics were awful. Anything changed there or it's still in such bad condition as year before?

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooblonde View Post
    when i played Fallen Earth beta it has very intresting world and crafting system. but their combat system and graphics were awful. Anything changed there or it's still in such bad condition as year before?
    Soo,

The thing we all tend to do is compare combat with aoc. I did it myself. But once you get over your combo addiction aoc has nothing to offer. It's shallow and broken.

FE combat has improved a LOT since beta. They fixed animations making them smoother and more comfortable. But it takes time to get used to it. In fact pvp in FE actually requires a lot more skill than aoc. There is virtually no cc's at all - and what little they are have short duration. Max duration stun for example is 2 seconds - and after that you receive immunity to ALL cc's. Not just stuns.

You also have to aim your hits. No way can you hit someone from 100m with a combo finisher like in aoc. If you don't have your target in your melee crosshairs you miss. There are no flavour of the month reroller nabs either - because there are no classes. You build your toon exactly as you want it, and the possibilities are huge.

Sorry for the wall of English. I don't have cryllic on this keyboard, and my translit isn't good enough to translate
    Кантра давалка

Thread Information