Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    /golfclap traitors
    So the scumsucking traitor cuntrags finally got a new home. Let's fuck them RC. No mercy. Either get it back or at least keep them at T1. I wonder how many kills Hyakko and Eldaen got with their fucking hacks. The pricks.
    Кантра давалка

2. Collapse Details

3. Collapse Details
    Elda turkish huks aga

/vote bun
    "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldaen View Post
    hacks ? ololo

Indeed. One of the many benefits of understanding far more Russian than our traitors think.
    Кантра давалка

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details
    i suggest you explain to redrain what is a polite behavior. i understand that clowns are needed in this dark times, world wide crisis and other shit. but his .. jokes was never funny. and his current actions actualy show us that drugs is bad thing, brain damage always awefull thing. Besides Elda you are smart guy, you do understand more than he is i am sure.
    Last edited by Althix; 16.06.2010 at 00:59.
    дядька Фарел виноват в Шадрике.

7. Collapse Details
    i will add a quote from another forum. it is what redrain said
    "ты сам в настрандирах дэ..ил и воюешь с гильдией в которой 30% твоих согильдийцев с которыми 2 года пробыл"

he accuses ubersoldier that he is fighting against ubers former guild members. the people who were ubers m8s for 2 years.

omfg

8. Collapse Details
    To be honest i dont know what really happen in rc , but definitely nemesis disband/merge/FUCKT UP after dropping the alliance whit rc and nw friends , now lots of people are in futilez , nas , crom , etc but still active on forum&ventrilo, anyway my point now its if we had stayed together all this time i bet nas and futilez they was leaving now the game again for mario mmo
    For Nemesis and rc , i`m afraid guild wars 2 it`s the future till then nastradir and futilez (core part community) win ....fucking cunts
    I love to gank (c) Rassa

9. Collapse Details
    who cares about gw2 - there is dark millennium will be rdy soon >:]

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldaen View Post
    hacks ? ololo
    Dunno bout hacks.. but since you have been using some exploits in the games, such accusations may turn out to be true

Thread Information