PDA

View Full Version : Heya Rus corp

Purity
5.05.2010, 14:29
Hi all,

It is me again, once more. Not been around in the forums lately due to work as always. Okey I know I have written once a post on my break from AoC, but this present post seals it all. My job, work will give me no more access to gaming in general and it will take a long time if ever I will play online on any game, not even Starwars, the game I longed for.

I will be going to many places and certainly the virtual world of gaming cannot be a part of the path I am taking at the moment since work for me will almost be a 24 hour session.

Here goes the deal on my next point. I am willing to give my accounts for free to anyone interested. I used to have 2 account, but now 1 so it seems, although main account has 2 sub accounts totaling up with 8 characters each summing up to 16 characters, of all except both accounts have no sin and no Barb. 3 pvp lvl 4 chars, I think tos included, 2 pvp lvl 5 chars, the rest 3 and 2. I am not certain ofcourse, blurry memory.

So if anyone is interested in having them, send me a pm and I will give you the passwords and login. I will only be online for 2 days, then after I am gone.

Thank you Ruscorp for everything. This is my goodbye post to you all. Ciao.

Eldaen
5.05.2010, 15:13
id like to take it =)

Heb-Sed
5.05.2010, 15:19
He'll sell it.

Flexus
5.05.2010, 15:25
he alrdy has raideen's account does he needs more :lol:

Bragy
5.05.2010, 15:33
С удовольствием бы поиграл за дт, хокса или ренджера (в порядке убывания интереса). Есть ли такие персы на аке?

I want to try dt, hox or ranger (dt preffered).

Purity
5.05.2010, 19:04
Hello Bragy,

I have in one main account with 2 sub accounts under the main. Both accounts have to be paid separately and both account have different pass words and logins, which you could change it yourselves. Unfortunately "first come first serve", BUT.... there is still a chance to get them. Cratozz was the first person to send a pm, according to him he wants to use the characters to my understanding for leveling alts and nothing more, I believe one sub account is enough for him to do that but you will need to talk with him to give you one.

Now in sub account 1, there are Hox (pvp 4 I think), Necro, Tos, Pom, Guard, Demologist (with Rhino and Elephant hack), and 2 more, cannot remember but certainly no DT.

Now in sub account 2, there are Ranger (pvp 5), Guard (full T2 except helmet), Shaman, Demologist, Pom. (In this one I think just 5 charactars).

I think the classes I never made where DT, Conq, Barb and Assassin. The rest I have.

Hello Eldaen,

I think too same, if you do want to an account or accounts, you could ask too Since for Cratozz needs to level alts. I guess one account can do him good but it is up to him.

Hello Cratozz,

Check PM.

So as not to seem having a favorite, I posted who did ask first below.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d49/DecimusAquila/--2.gif

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d49/DecimusAquila/--1.gif

Thank you all. Was great having fun with everyone. Take care and maybe one day we will meet once more. )

Cantra
5.05.2010, 19:11
Bye Purity. Sad times in Ruscorp indeed. :(

Locky
5.05.2010, 19:15
Пока Пурити. Удачи!

Purity
5.05.2010, 19:38
Thank you Loki and Cantra :) will miss you too.

SHIT :) almost forgot too. Ribiato HELP!

Biorepka is still selling gold? How can I contact him? or can any one (trust worthy) sell gold in Rus corp. I owe Varjaa 70g (I am Bad boy, I know hehe. I forgot. :)). I am ready to buy gold with real money and please send the gold to Varjaa of Ruscorp.
Only Russian living players please from RC only. kak ya pomniu 700rubles = 70g. Please if interested to earn money for gold, send me a pm with yandex money account number so I can use it. No Kone4no, nado bit 4estnom vetom dielo :) i otpravit goldi k Varjaa.

SirPaco
5.05.2010, 21:48
Bye Purity, take care mate :)

Eperny
5.05.2010, 23:02
hey Purity, u old mafia basterd. Don't give it to Bragy he will delete all ur mages and make barbarians or other useless melees instead ;P

Locky
6.05.2010, 00:51
Biorepka is still selling gold? How can I contact him? or can any one (trust worthy) sell gold in Rus corp. I owe Varjaa 70g (I am Bad boy, I know hehe. I forgot. :)). I am ready to buy gold with real money and please send the gold to Varjaa of Ruscorp.
Only Russian living players please from RC only. kak ya pomniu 700rubles = 70g. Please if interested to earn money for gold, send me a pm with yandex money account number so I can use it. No Kone4no, nado bit 4estnom vetom dielo :) i otpravit goldi k Varjaa.
Forget it, Varjaa has left RC, do not know where he gone.

Purity
6.05.2010, 01:11
hey Purity, u old mafia basterd. Don't give it to Bragy he will delete all ur mages and make barbarians or other useless melees instead ;P

hahaha Eperny :) Will surly miss you too.

Purity
6.05.2010, 01:11
Forget it, Varjaa has left RC, do not know where he gone.

Ok Locky. Thank you for the Info.

Rognarius
6.05.2010, 01:34
Vajra went Futilez :-) I'm seriously gona kick some asses now I'm angry, if I'm alone in RC even.

Purity
6.05.2010, 01:50
Vajra went Futilez :-) I'm seriously gona kick some asses now I'm angry, if I'm alone in RC even.

Sad, I thought he was RC forever.

vajraa
6.05.2010, 03:12
hey purity dont worry about the gold just forget about it :)

About me leaving tbh none of my friends are left in RC i think i can name 3 only that i still know in guild since almost every1 i know went to futi i followed its not like i want this but its either this or just quit.

I had the best time of aoc in RC and met alot of good ppl hope no one has any hard feeling about it.

Althix
6.05.2010, 03:16
it is just 70 they own me 1200 >:E

Rognarius
6.05.2010, 15:15
hey purity dont worry about the gold just forget about it :)

About me leaving tbh none of my friends are left in RC i think i can name 3 only that i still know in guild since almost every1 i know went to futi i followed its not like i want this but its either this or just quit.

I had the best time of aoc in RC and met alot of good ppl hope no one has any hard feeling about it.

Anuptah, Indi weren't friends?

vajraa
7.05.2010, 05:07
ofc they are feroza like i said i still only know 3-4 guys max the rest left

Eperny
7.05.2010, 16:20
i'm right not left !