PDA

View Full Version : nice little conversation with Uglee

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 19:22
ok, so everyone knows Eldeese hates me (amongst others) and this is one of the reasons I left RC, cause I also think hes a cunt.

So ya, it's personal between me and him, but what I'm about to post has nothing to do with personal issues since I would do it no matter who was involved since ingame, I just ignore the prick.

But check the conversation I had with Ugglee.

Here's the story.

I gank Ugglee (not a very good demo lol). I run far, get in hide. Eldeese comes exactly to where I am, gets off horse and starts nuking me exactly where I am (and no, I'm not stupid enough to stay in one place). Then Uglee comes.

There are 3 rangers in zone, so there is a very very high chance that I am being tracked, especially as RC owns the zone and there aren't any other enemies here.

So yes, I KNOW I was probably being tracked.

However, I just wanted to check with Uglee, and here below is the conversation.

[15:43] To [ugglee]: plz tell me i was tracked
[15:44] [Ugglee]: there was russian, but what was said i dont know
[15:44] To [Ugglee]: cause eldeese got off horse in front of me
[15:44] To [Ugglee]: then started nuking where i was hidden
[15:45] [Ugglee]: hmmm
[15:45] To [Ugglee]: ther was ranger with u and eldeese?
[15:45] [Ugglee]: well u have been in guild with these guys longer than i have
[15:45] [Ugglee]: i ran to eldesse when i saw his health drop
[15:45] To [Ugglee]: was there a ranger close to eldeese?
[15:45] [Ugglee]: who knows
[15:46] To [Ugglee]: u do cause your grouped with them
[15:46] [Ugglee]: i dont speak russian
[15:46] To [Ugglee]: who cares if you speak russian, I'm asking if there was a ranger close to eldeese when u came
[15:46] [Ugglee]: check the4 answer i have already provided
[15:46] To [Ugglee]: ok now i know what to think of you
[15:47] [Ugglee]: think of me lol wtf
[15:47] [Ugglee]: u got a problem with eldean taking u out of hide then speak with eldaen
[15:50] To [Ugglee]: u didn't listen to me I just asked if there was a ranger close to u and eldeese, now you want to be smart ass go fuck yourself
[15:51] [Ugglee]: no,m u didnt listen. i said who knows, i said there was conversation in russian....so that means to u, i dont know but there might have been. but the real issue u have is with eldaen taking u out of hide. so go ask him how he did it and not me
[15:52] To [Ugglee]: no u can tell if there was a ranger close, you don't want to say it, end of stroy gtfo my tell snow plz
[15:52] [Ugglee]: without hovering my mouse over every blue player close how would i know
[15:53] [Ugglee]: i rez and horse right back to the spot we we fighting and i see in group window eldaen losing health
[15:55] [Ugglee]: crying over for now??? rrealised u have been the twat?? good!!
[15:57] To [Ugglee]: listen, don't make me ignore u plz
[15:57] To [Ugglee]: gtfo of my tells ok?
[15:57] [Ugglee]: lol u start with the cry tells
[15:57] [Ugglee]: now u realise u have been the fool
[15:57] [Ugglee]: and not man enough to admit it
[15:57] To [Ugglee]: ya i wanted to know if there was a ranger close to you and you start bullshit, so leave it
[15:58] [Ugglee]: throwing round accusations
[15:58] [Ugglee]: utter bu8llshit
[15:58] To [Ugglee]: no mate, I know what to think, check rc forums in public section we can talk there, now stop stalking me plz i have a big enough fanclub as it is already asshole
[15:58] [Ugglee]: no, u wanted to know how eldaen found u, SPEAK TO FUCKING ELDAEN
[15:58] To [Ugglee]: bye
[15:58] To [Ugglee]: one more word and u ignored
[15:58] [Ugglee]: be a man
[15:58] [Ugglee]: admit ur wrong
(i ignored Ugglee)

http://img248.imageshack.us

So what's my point? Why do I post this?

My point is simple, I wasn't accusing anyone of anything or crying about anything. I was just suprised, so I wanted to check.

However, Ugglee's replied made me suspicious because he was not replying to a simple question : was there a ranger close or not? And all he could answer was "i don't speak russian'".

So there's 2 things.

1. If Ugglee is being honest, then he's too fucking stupid to even know if a ranger from his group is close to him, that is just too funny.
2. If he's not being honest, and there was not a ranger close by, then Eldeese obviously is using radar.

However, I'm not accusing anyone or anything, because like I said, there were 3 rangers in the zone so it is more than likely I was tracked.

But if there was a ranger close, why the fuck you just don't say "ya, there was ranger close"
and if there isn't, then I rest my case.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 19:24
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8638/linbabapicture153.jpg

Agent Orange
21.04.2010, 19:56
[15:45] [Ugglee]: who knows
[15:47] [Ugglee]: u got a problem with eldean taking u out of hide then speak with eldaen

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 20:02
I dont speak to that pizda, thanks, and even if it was not him, I would never ask the guy who puts me out of hide, that's just stupid.

It's like asking a thief who running out of your house "hey, did you take any money?"

Rognarius
21.04.2010, 20:09
We trace by your name. We have 2 rangers.

Miloen
21.04.2010, 20:14
I really don't get your point!!! What seems to be the problem, he even answered your question "How am i supposed to know if there was a ranger nearby other than mousing over any blue dot!?"
I doubt there's anyone doing that in bori. If you wanted to know you should have asked eldaen as suggested. If Eldaen was grouped with Ugglee it doesn't mean the ranger was as well. Conversation in russian = Ugglee has no clue. You just refused to acknowledge the obvious and preferred to have your conspiracy theory.

Rognarius
21.04.2010, 20:18
Or rangers are new they don't know most of futilez by name. We trace Futz possition by Baba or Ballsofstill. We always know where you are.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 20:22
any ranger should be tracking me of course, that's not the issue, Miloen, if you don't get my point, I'll rephrase it for you :

1. if you don't know who is close to you even though he's in your group, and if you can't check, then mate, maybe you should reconsider doing world group pvp. Because any PvPer will be able to tell if a ranger FROM HIS OWN FUCKING GROUP is close to him.

2. I already replied why I did not ask Eldaen, it's like asking a thief running from your house if he stole your money.

and Feroza, I know you track me with rangres, it's their job, and if they don't do it, it means they don't do it properly. But a ranger can only say "he's near the marble ressources" for example, the only way to know EXACTLY where the enemy is is if he is there as well.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 20:26
anyway, just wanted to let you know, cause I thought it was strange.

What I conclude is either

1. Ugglee is to fucking stupid to know or check if there is a ranger close to him and he's honest but retarded (and he was GL of Nemesis??????)
2. There was no ranger where me, Eldeese and Ugglee were.

And lastly, it's not conspiracy theory mate, everything I wrote is logical, reasoned, and makes sense.

Miloen
21.04.2010, 20:31
Yup it's the beauty of conspiracy theories, everything is perfectly logical to the guy making it.

Cantra
21.04.2010, 20:31
I really can't fucking believe I'm reading this. Perhaps I made a big mistake talking to Eperny regarding your Ruscorp application. I firmly ascribe to Feroza's belief system regarding clans. You will find no support here.

Purity
21.04.2010, 20:32
ok, so everyone knows Eldeese hates me (amongst others) and this is one of the reasons I left RC, cause I also think hes a cunt.

So ya, it's personal between me and him, but what I'm about to post has nothing to do with personal issues since I would do it no matter who was involved since ingame, I just ignore the prick.

But check the conversation I had with Ugglee.

Here's the story.

I gank Ugglee (not a very good demo lol). I run far, get in hide. Eldeese comes exactly to where I am, gets off horse and starts nuking me exactly where I am (and no, I'm not stupid enough to stay in one place). Then Uglee comes.

There are 3 rangers in zone, so there is a very very high chance that I am being tracked, especially as RC owns the zone and there aren't any other enemies here.

So yes, I KNOW I was probably being tracked.

However, I just wanted to check with Uglee, and here below is the conversation.

So what's my point? Why do I post this?

My point is simple, I wasn't accusing anyone of anything or crying about anything. I was just suprised, so I wanted to check.

However, Ugglee's replied made me suspicious because he was not replying to a simple question : was there a ranger close or not? And all he could answer was "i don't speak russian'".

So there's 2 things.

1. If Ugglee is being honest, then he's too fucking stupid to even know if a ranger from his group is close to him, that is just too funny.
2. If he's not being honest, and there was not a ranger close by, then Eldeese obviously is using radar.

However, I'm not accusing anyone or anything, because like I said, there were 3 rangers in the zone so it is more than likely I was tracked.

But if there was a ranger close, why the fuck you just don't say "ya, there was ranger close"
and if there isn't, then I rest my case.

Baba :) Sevenn was only trying to be polite and.... if you read closer, Sevenn did not want to take apart in the convo or conflict, he was trying to avoid it. He is X-leader I remember and I am certain he has seen one to many of such. Thats why Sets put up the quote making it the main point to Sevenn's avoidance.

In aspect to Elda, :) now I understand the real reason to your leaving. Here is a gist I have for you,

Do you know how many times I have exchanged words with Eldaen hehe. Ask any one in Ruscorp, they will confirm :) To some extent Snow and others join up that I fire them back too. I even went into TS to holla with them once when they got me pissed, but no one answered hehe. A wise girl in RC once told me, Eldaen is a comrade and not a leader of RC, Eldaen is not one Ruscorp, Ruscorp is made up of many. Mix with those that understand,respect you and believe me, 90% of Ruscorp members like you, even like you more than they like me haha :).

My point is, There are so many RC boyz and girlz that take the game simple and will always be nice to you as long ofcourse both respect each other. Many people do not dig with Eldaen, if you read some posts in the forum in Russian, you will see what I mean. But.... it is a game and Eldaen is only virtual to them just as he is virtual to others. So no point banging your heart with annoyance on virtual life because the real life itself is just enough and seals it all.

For you leaving because of 1 player in my view alone was a wrong chess move. I speak with Eldaen sometimes, he is not my favorite but he is a comrade, in a pvp fight I will protect him just as he would i guess. I have no grudge, sometimes we do not see eye to eye but hell, we both cannot try kill ourselves because we cannot understand each other, no ofcourse, so we stick with whom we understand and enjoy playing.

Ubersoldier
I was abducted by aliens!

Rognarius
a) Why should have been ranger there where you and he was I don't get.

b) Our rangers are usually positioned in such manner than they cover the area of interest with trace. After Ugglee died he wouldn't know whether was ranger at the moment when he died since he is ported miles away to respad.

c) Why would ranger have to be in their group. In our TS channel there is always "Baba here!" "Another there there" speaks. It could have been even NightWatch ranger as they are in same channel with us when we are in Bori. So given ranger could have been not even in Ugglee guild not to mention group. When we are in one place nightwatch can be miles a way but we still get report from their rangers too.

I can't really understand why it's matter where was the ranger, and if there was RC ranger in there at all.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 20:35
a) because Eldeese was following me and nuked exactly where I was. If a ranger told him "hes in the trees north" that's not enough to follow me when I move and nuke exactly where I am

b) Uglee was there because he came when I was fighting Eldeese. In fact, if a ranger was there, he would have attacked me also maybe?

c) by group, I meant raid, and you can check that 1. if ranger has red health bar 2. if blue dot close to you on minimap

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 20:40
For you leaving because of 1 player in my view alone was a wrong chess move. I speak with Eldaen sometimes, he is not my favorite but he is a comrade, in a pvp fight I will protect him just as he would i guess. I have no grudge, sometimes we do not see eye to eye but hell, we both cannot try kill ourselves because we cannot understand each other, no ofcourse, so we stick with whom we understand and enjoy playing.

thanks for your words Purity :)

I have to comment this though, I did not leave for one player, it's just one of the reasons. I think, I can't remember, but I think I explained in the thread I made, I explained to Eperny, I explained to Herzog, and I also explained to Cantra when she asked me a few days ago.

Obviously it is impossible to find a big guild where you are friends with everyone, and leaving because of this only would be stupid. In fact, some in Futilez hate me, and I still joined them. But it's one of those things that adds to other reasons.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 20:41
Baba :) Sevenn was only trying to be polite and.... if you read closer, Sevenn did not want to take apart in the convo or conflict, he was trying to avoid it.

I was not trying to start a conflict, I wanted to know the answer to a simple question : was there a ranger close or not?

It only made me more suspicious that he could, or did not want to answer this.

Rognarius
21.04.2010, 20:42
a) because Eldeese was following me and nuked exactly where I was. If a ranger told him "hes in the trees north" that's not enough to follow me when I move and nuke exactly where I am

b) Uglee was there because he came when I was fighting Eldeese. In fact, if a ranger was there, he would have attacked me also maybe?

c) by group, I meant raid, and you can check that 1. if ranger has red health bar 2. if blue dot close to you on minimap

MM ranger would not go fight you because he does what he is told to do. Ranger trace is long enough to detect target on quit long range, at least our rangers see Nastra in T3 when we are in the village somehow so I guess this ranger a) Could have been NW ranger in hide that reported ur position b) It could be RC ranger who reported your possition from quite descent range. Map have descent zoom and ranger can report your position very nicely by comparing your position with position of Eldaen on the map if he is in our raid. HoX inferno have such huge range u don't need to be supper precise to find some one.

Ugglee just didn't got your point. You asked him if "ranger was with him and Eldaen" while this is not at all necessary to find you. No ranger most probably wasn't with them he was just scouting around.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 20:44
I really can't fucking believe I'm reading this. Perhaps I made a big mistake talking to Eperny regarding your Ruscorp application. I firmly ascribe to Feroza's belief system regarding clans. You will find no support here.

tell me, what can you not believe? Tell me anything in this thread that I wrote that was not logical, or reasonable?

As to Feroza's belief system regarding clans, so do I, but what does this have to do with it?

I'm not asking for support, I was sharing my experience.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 20:45
MM ranger would not go fight you because he does what he is told to do. Ranger trace is long enough to detect target on quit long range, at least our rangers see Nastra in T3 when we are in the village somehow so I guess this ranger a) Could have been NW ranger in hide that reported ur position b) It could be RC ranger who reported your possition from quite descent range. Map have descent zoom and ranger can report your position very nicely by comparing your position with position of Eldaen on the map if he is in our raid. HoX inferno have such huge range u don't need to be supper precise to find some one.

Maybe Feroza, but if when I move right, he moves right, that is not possible unless the ranger is following me and Eldeese is following the ranger.

Rognarius
21.04.2010, 20:49
Well I was hidding in this game so often so I can almost predict how person will move trying to escape in hide because my self would be moving the same way and knock hiding person out very often without having rangers instructions. Not to mention when there are ranger or actually 2 of them in our case. Actually you should NOT flame Ugglee as dude didn't undestand what you want to know. And you didn't explain well either.

You move right, ranger say he goes right, you move left ranger say he moves left of you Eldaen, now 5m to north of you, now 3-4 metters to the south east and bla bla. If ranger seen both you and Elda on the map it's not that hard.

Purity
21.04.2010, 20:53
I was not trying to start a conflict, I wanted to know the answer to a simple question : was there a ranger close or not?

It only made me more suspicious that he could, or did not want to answer this.

Baba, even if Sevenn knew, lets take this for instance, do you think he would tell you? He is Ruscorp and he will support his man beside him. You are Futilez, and the same situation would have happened in their forums or world pvp if an RC came to them? Guilds is like a country on its own and many RC members are patriots which you have seen for yourself :) so no matter if wrong or not wrong, he will be supported as long as the situation consist of a kill for the winning side to RC. This is only normal.

But my best bet is, Sevenn did not want to take part in it, because if he answered, you may create a possible conflict with Eldaen, so better to avoid it and let the sufferer think for himself. I would do the same.

Another bet is, It is very very possible Sevenn did not know at all what was going on.

Rognarius
21.04.2010, 20:57
Baba stop dramma, the only reason I'm glad you are Futilez now cause you make dramma :-)

AK47
21.04.2010, 21:00
I dont speak to that pizda, thanks
Bwaaaahahaaahhh!
Dudes u r awesome.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 21:03
:p

I stop now, at the end of the day, I had what I had to say and you got my point of view and you're wise enough to make your own.

Take care,
Baba.

Sevenn
21.04.2010, 21:14
The only true question you wanted answering was how were u tracked. There is only one legal way to track in game and thats with a ranger. So if you have been tracked then you have obviously been tracked by a ranger.....so then why ask if a ranger is close???

So what you are trying to find out from me is whether something legal or illegal has happened, the question of the ranger is only to find out which one of those is true.

You are asking me to confirm to you whether a fellow guildie was cheating to find you, what you will see from what i wrote is that there are too many unknown factors for me to know, an honest response from me which is more than you deserve as a non guild member.

If you have an issue taken it up with the individual or a GM, dont come looking for others to confirm or deny your suspicions.

And to respond to the childish flame elements of what you post, gz on beating me after knocking me off horse, noone more than i was suprised you achieved such a feat. It is also not realistic to assume that at every point during the 4hrs we have already been here is that i know the constant location of the 3 rangers in my raid (not in group). We are in farm mode after clearing enemies much earlier and i think anyone can be excused lapses in concentration.

What is utterly ridiculous about this situation is the amount of crying and effort a grown man has put into this.....all over 1 kill.

I think the quicker you start your new job the better for your you. It will give you some perspective to focus on the important battles in life and not embarassing yourself like you are today.

Purity
21.04.2010, 21:34
I was abducted by aliens!

HAHAHA, I have no clue what this sentence has to do with the topic but it is soooo funny. It has a funny blend haha :)

Musiq
21.04.2010, 22:00
Баба ты не по адресу - теперь самые главные читеры Конана - Настрандиры - все вопросы к ним!

Eldaen
21.04.2010, 22:01
there were 2 rangers in zone . Pandor and Lukarb , they were leading us in ts @ russian when me and mafioso were running rounds @ the zone gunking solo ppl

Cantra
21.04.2010, 22:22
tell me, what can you not believe? Tell me anything in this thread that I wrote that was not logical, or reasonable?

As to Feroza's belief system regarding clans, so do I, but what does this have to do with it?

I'm not asking for support, I was sharing my experience.

I don't think it was logical or reasonable to lose the rag with Sevenn, nor to come to the Ruscorp forums making veiled allegations. If you truly ascribed to what Feroza detailed you would still be Ruscorp. Not Futilez.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 22:28
:p

I stop now, at the end of the day, I had what I had to say and you got my point of view and you're wise enough to make your own.

Take care,
Baba.

vajraa
21.04.2010, 22:32
Well there we had some rangers who were tracking all the time so like the guys said you got tracked by a ranger for sure.

But about your conversation he didnt say 1 bad thing to you and he told you to take it with eldaen not him i dont see the point of posting this .

imo you should keep these stuff with elaen or just ignore it because there is no need for this drama about your issue with eld or futi stuff its pvp and you should know better, you still got friends here dont jeopardize it with this stupid stuff :)

Rassa
21.04.2010, 22:37
paco mate u lose all my respect speaking like that about ugglee/seven so pls stop all those shit mate its not really ho you are

Rassa
21.04.2010, 22:40
and that conversation its very stupid tbh

Althix
22.04.2010, 00:14
moar drama!1

Rassa
22.04.2010, 01:17
herz u love drama :P

Eldaen
22.04.2010, 01:22
he love laughing @ fools

Althix
22.04.2010, 03:13
no i prey on emotions

Korristo
22.04.2010, 07:02
Where is the problem? Yes, RUS Corp has a group of radars in CE and we dont need rangers for track:P

Cantra
22.04.2010, 09:55
Where is the problem? Yes, RUS Corp has a group of radars in CE and we dont need rangers for track:P

аффтар жжот :)

Nord800
22.04.2010, 10:55
If you dont have speedhack and radar you must leave RC!!!

dmccow
22.04.2010, 12:53

...and those radars are stationary at that. Just /rc_radar Baba and voila! All the Babas are pinned :lol:

Locky
22.04.2010, 13:45
drunk

Biricik
22.04.2010, 14:04
IMO baba's access to forums should be cancelled
what i see on forums is just flaming for futi but not some friendship stuff .

Locky
22.04.2010, 14:46
Everyone can see and write in MAIN forum thread. Private and Mechanics are closed for ppl not in AoC group.

Sevenn
22.04.2010, 16:34
Fuck Ugglee

What u mean by this?

Rognarius
22.04.2010, 16:42
What u mean by this?

Prob he don't know.. or didn't read, or went out of closet.

Noosphere
22.04.2010, 17:05
What a drama queen :)
Your shrink didnt fix your rage issues yet?

Locky
22.04.2010, 17:16
What u mean by this?

Sry dont speak english at all.

Purity
22.04.2010, 18:14
I guess Baba will need a rest from the gaming world for a while. When you come to look at the issue once more, it turns out not understanding.

Rognarius
22.04.2010, 18:40
Admin!!! Delete the freaking thread out of my sight!!!! :-)

Noosphere
22.04.2010, 18:45
Admin!!! Delete the freaking thread out of my sight!!!! :-)

Thought you liked drama you old fart? :)

Althix
22.04.2010, 22:21
10g

Rognarius
22.04.2010, 23:50
Thought you liked drama you old fart? :)

I like drama base on descent shit :-)) this one is baseless you old prick! :-)
Actually I'm listening to some old greek stuff now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEYnpvsgOb4

Cantra
23.04.2010, 00:27
I had naughty lesbian sex on Santa Cruz beach last night with a beautiful Columbian girl. This beats forum drama easy.

Cantra
23.04.2010, 02:39
I had naughty lesbian sex on Santa Cruz beach last night with a beautiful Columbian girl. This beats forum drama easy.

[i]"Makes a change from doing it next door to my room, and keeping me awake all night with all the squealing."

Well sis, don't knock it till you've tried it :)

Rassa
23.04.2010, 02:44
horny ?

India
23.04.2010, 04:32
[i]"Makes a change from doing it next door to my room, and keeping me awake all night with all the squealing."

Well sis, don't knock it till you've tried it :)

VERY FUNNY Catriona. I'm telling Mum.

Purity
23.04.2010, 05:14
VERY FUNNY Catriona. I'm telling Mum.

hahaha XD

the Sis's war.

Shaguar
23.04.2010, 08:54
i bet ! :p

Rognarius
23.04.2010, 10:25

Bah :-)) Scissors on a beach! big deal... Do it with a man in public place so that no one notices!! Thats the art of conspiration :-)LOL.

Althix
23.04.2010, 10:35
hmmm I humiliated my former school mates cause they are mindless trash with no proper work or early childrens
that beats your homo sex. but beach is cool.

Rognarius
23.04.2010, 11:17
sex on the beach = sand in the ass :-)))

Agent Orange
23.04.2010, 11:24
white sand!

Althix
23.04.2010, 11:52
not in the ass i am affraid

Purity
23.04.2010, 14:21
All of you on this 7th page thread are Horny. haha

No dame near by? hehe

Rognarius
23.04.2010, 14:51