21.04.2010, 01:16
you might not like this hehe :

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7584/moderatedw.jpg

Eldaen
21.04.2010, 01:50
why the hell nub baba still got Rus aoc grp ? :D

Salty
21.04.2010, 01:58
фарел об этом говорил, чтобы убрать бабу нужно пересобрать группу.

постскриптум:
почему опять(!) забрали у меня ветерана, кому я жить мешаю интересно..?

Eldaen
21.04.2010, 02:10
он багнутый какой то , btw хочу уже свою картинку =)

Purity
21.04.2010, 02:26
you might not like this hehe :

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/7584/moderatedw.jpg

BABA ! , you left ? dammit :(, Crap :( why ? sucks indeed. Futilez ! WooT! Read you resignation. You should get your French butt back to RC :), you still got access in forums telling you you still have friends here that care. Analise it. Pity indeed.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 05:08
BABA ! , you left ? dammit :(, Crap :( why ? sucks indeed. Futilez ! WooT! Read you resignation. You should get your French butt back to RC :), you still got access in forums telling you you still have friends here that care. Analise it. Pity indeed.

thanks for your words Purity :) Like I said in my post, my friends will remain friends no matter what guild they are in :)

Rognarius
21.04.2010, 12:01
:-))) Then I shell DoT your ass in Bori :-)))

Good Bori fights we have recently with Futilez, can't say the same about Nastrandir farmers just leave after first wipe or return with 2 raids so that even our roof camping tactics doesn't help.

02nz
21.04.2010, 12:42
забрали у меня ветерана

ветеренара :)

Althix
21.04.2010, 13:56
группу не нужно пересобирать
мэйн открыт для всех

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 17:07
:-))) Then I shell DoT your ass in Bori :-)))

Good Bori fights we have recently with Futilez, can't say the same about Nastrandir farmers just leave after first wipe or return with 2 raids so that even our roof camping tactics doesn't help.

ya Feroza :)

it's been a bit frustrating cause we seem to lack casters/healers, but I'm happy to see most Futi members are fighters :)
btw I laughed a lot cause one guy petitioned you for your roof camping tactic, GM said it was not an exploit and even me and others showed him u did not need a horse to get up there hehe :p

anyway I look forward to seeing you guys again, even in battle :p

Purity
21.04.2010, 17:44
ya Feroza :)

it's been a bit frustrating cause we seem to lack casters/healers, but I'm happy to see most Futi members are fighters :)
btw I laughed a lot cause one guy petitioned you for your roof camping tactic, GM said it was not an exploit and even me and others showed him u did not need a horse to get up there hehe :p

anyway I look forward to seeing you guys again, even in battle :p

Futi are wankers anyway, what do one expect? nothing more they can say better than make ideas and accuse.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 17:54
they not wankers, you just say this cause they are your enemy guild :XD

anyway never mind.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 17:55
P.S. If you want to go down that road, Futi kicked all the '"wankers" that did go to Hyrkania to farm tokens. In my eyes, those are biggest wankers.

India
21.04.2010, 18:00
P.S. If you want to go down that road, Futi kicked all the '"wankers" that did go to Hyrkania to farm tokens. In my eyes, those are biggest wankers.

Every guild has it's share of wankers. My definition of wanker is below. The wanker_class of Age of Conan. Bear in mind that this is at 80. It's a complete nightmare levelling an alt these days. Every zone is simply seething with them. And pet necros and rangers of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pwq8O7YlzY

Purity
21.04.2010, 18:07
they not wankers, you just say this cause they are your enemy guild :XD

anyway never mind.

Nope:), really did not care much about them and only too used to them when they talk and spit at the same time in hours of blame, accuse and envy. That's just Futi in a whole package though in my mind. It will be members like you Baba who have been in RC and know RC that will help them clean their souls. :)

Rognarius
21.04.2010, 18:53
Futi kicked all wankers and accepted Eldaen application to join them :-)) They kicked those they don't need anyways...

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 18:56
Futi kicked all wankers and accepted Eldaen application to join them :-)) They kicked those they don't need anyways...

Elda got denied. And will be denied as long as he got his alts on hyrkania. But about Eldaen, I'm about to make another post :)

Rassa
21.04.2010, 19:22
futi=carebears

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 19:25
whatever, if you guys are too narrow minded too have a simple conversation then fuck it.

I was just posting a screenshot of Aghora editing my post where I said Cantra was banned.

Rognarius
21.04.2010, 19:38
whatever, if you guys are too narrow minded too have a simple conversation then fuck it.

I was just posting a screenshot of Aghora editing my post where I said Cantra was banned.

In past times in real life when clans existed, clansmen were considered part of the family and whether you like the clansman or not, you might hate it but in battle it must be protected just as if he was your son or your father cause he is part of the family, cause he is much closer to you than any person from another clan, even if he is complete asshole. I follow the same rule in game as there is no clans anymore in IRL but in game you can still enjoy clans.

I don't care if person is asshole but as long as has RC tag I shell consider this person more important than any other who doesn't have it. That's the whole point of the clan and this how clans once held IRL and now hold in games now.

So no one actually going to like your clan because you went there. For us they are still enemies and you now too.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 19:44
Feroza, I applied that rule when I was in RC even though there were a few assholes.

And I never asked for anyone to like my clan, but none of the stuff posted here is (a) true (b) backed up with valid arguments.

Futi are wankers anyway, what do one expect? nothing more they can say better than make ideas and accuse.

who made excuses? who "made ideas"?

I just said it wasn't easy cause we didn't have many healers and casters, that's all.

futi=carebears

random stuff oO?

Purity
21.04.2010, 21:01
Feroza, I applied that rule when I was in RC even though there were a few assholes.

And I never asked for anyone to like my clan, but none of the stuff posted here is (a) true (b) backed up with valid arguments.

who made excuses? who "made ideas"?

I just said it wasn't easy cause we didn't have many healers and casters, that's all.

random stuff oO?

haha Baba, I see your facts, but as Feroza said, it is one whole family, be it wrong or true, I doubt I would back up against my fellow RC to someone not RC :) I know it is harsh. You should ask yourself though to why you get such replies, maybe you did hurt some members in RC that trusted you with your move to Futilez.

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 21:04
no worries mate, hope to see you in game soon :)