PDA

View Full Version : Another Nastrandir app

Cantra
19.04.2010, 01:44
Guild history:
Ex Nastrandir member . I had to leave Nastrandir because of the guild break (AION). for the time I am member of Rus corp.

Why join Nastrandir?
i would like to return to the old people together and play again successful battles to beat.I will back to my old community :D
Do you know any Nastrandir members?
yes. Cerestra,Nebu inaktiv, Asphalot, Zarx, Berzerkker, Athen, zyras,Skizzer,Akino,Cathu,Bullwey,Furioss,[Eiscreme/Efferd] (old nas member )

I play Aoc since release(2008).and with the server merge i join to nastrandir.
i hope Nas need a good bs :D

with friendly greetings

Calypso aka basuul / Kenny

This guy still in Ruscorp ? Like the rest of the fucking rats applying elsewhere. Seriously if these people want to apply to Nastrandir or elsewhere they should show some integrity and get the fuck out of Ruscorp first.

Rognarius
19.04.2010, 14:45
I think this is mistake, because unfortunately Berserker will probably deny app now. He would realy better quit RC first then he would indeed get good chance. I don't mind people leaving but when they do application to other guild before quitting RC there is very great chance application will be denied because their guild officers do not like guild hoppers.

So guys before doing application to another guild leave RC first, and don't write you are currently RC member. Well if it will be denied you can always ask to be invited back, just as hint say "I quit for dueling" or "I didn't want to leach bori tokens that day".

Flexus
20.04.2010, 05:06
I think this is mistake, because unfortunately Berserker will probably deny app now. He would realy better quit RC first then he would indeed get good chance. I don't mind people leaving but when they do application to other guild before quitting RC there is very great chance application will be denied because their guild officers do not like guild hoppers.

So guys before doing application to another guild leave RC first, and don't write you are currently RC member. Well if it will be denied you can always ask to be invited back, just as hint say "I quit for dueling" or "I didn't want to leach bori tokens that day".

Why the fcuk should we take them back? If they wanna loose their dignity and become slaves too tokens just like the ragnarats who left too nas aswell, let them. They don't seem like very proud members of RUScorp if they flee that easily. We might not be so strong as olddays even though i know when the core of RUScorp comes back, we will aim for top position again)))

And then they gonna try join us if that happens and nastrandir falls apart ( i have my feeling it might happen, they have many dramaqueens) and say: sry guys but pls can I comeback:P

I think not)

Cantra
20.04.2010, 06:32
Why the fcuk should we take them back? If they wanna loose their dignity and become slaves too tokens just like the ragnarats who left too nas aswell, let them. They don't seem like very proud members of RUScorp if they flee that easily. We might not be so strong as olddays even though i know when the core of RUScorp comes back, we will aim for top position again)))

And then they gonna try join us if that happens and nastrandir falls apart ( i have my feeling it might happen, they have many dramaqueens) and say: sry guys but pls can I comeback:P

I think not)

What the fuck is it with these Nastrandir faggots anyway. They are attracting all the sad greedy bastards on the server. Like flies on a shite. I got the EU client running from my hotel at around 11:30pm Saturday, that's 7:30am UK time. Logged in Fionara, went to CE to have a look. What a fucking joke. Nastrandir had a full raid digging for tokens. At 7:30am on a Sunday morning for fuck sake.

http://www.binaryspellbook.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sunday_7-30am_uktime.jpg

To add to the comedy, India told me she spoke to someone who had seen the T1.5 armour sets. Apparently they are around 1% less effective than the Bori set and look exactly the same. So do you want to get your armour by digging or by fighting in minigames? Seems a no brainer to me. At least the T1.5 set means you have actually killed people to get it.

Here's a pop up that would suit Nastrandir.

http://www.binaryspellbook.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/warning.jpg

Nastrandir must be a guild full of children or unemployed no-life layabouts like Torres. As for the Ragnarats deserters who joined them. Ostensibly because they wanted to "PvP". That's almost as hilarious as the saddest cunt in AoC, Skammkel telling people "it's not that hard to get up an hour early to do some Bori before you go to work." I threw up a little in my mouth when I read that.

I agree Flexus. Drama is bound to happen in that guild. But for now they are all crawling and fawning round Berzerkker's arse like some beaten dog whimpering for a kind word. All patiently waiting in line to be the next to start lapping on his leathery bottom. Filthy shower of disgusting cunts.

Then they make a post on the AoC forums about Berzerkker getting PvP 8. In trot the sycophants elbowing each other out the way to congratulate him. Every one of them neglecting to mention he went from level 7 to 8 without actually killing anything.

I will multiple orgasm in my panties when we burn their fucking keep. I'll then Fed-Ex them to Shadrik, unwashed and in an airtight package.

Ubersoldier
20.04.2010, 12:13
Hmm..Artifax was in RC when he applied to Futilez and spent a week as RC member while they were making a decision about his application (and some other players too btw). Don't tell me you didn't know this. So according to you, he was a "fucking rat" too. I don't have anything against Artifax, but everyone was so silent about him, and now - OMG! - another player - Calypso is applying to another guild without leaving his current - and look how you are flaming him.

Cantra
20.04.2010, 17:03
Hmm..Artifax was in RC when he applied to Futilez and spent a week as RC member while they were making a decision about his application (and some other players too btw). Don't tell me you didn't know this. So according to you, he was a "fucking rat" too. I don't have anything against Artifax, but everyone was so silent about him, and now - OMG! - another player - Calypso is applying to another guild without leaving his current - and look how you are flaming him.

Unlike our current fucking ratpack. Arti contributed much to Ruscorp. He therefore got much worse up close and personal. Non factors such as yourself and the black exp farmer Calypso quite simply do not understand what it means to be Ruscorp. Consequently forum exposure of your rat-like behaviour was all that was merited.

Flexus
20.04.2010, 17:36
What the fuck is it with these Nastrandir faggots anyway. They are attracting all the sad greedy bastards on the server. Like flies on a shite. I got the EU client running from my hotel at around 11:30pm Saturday, that's 7:30am UK time. Logged in Fionara, went to CE to have a look. What a fucking joke. Nastrandir had a full raid digging for tokens. At 7:30am on a Sunday morning for fuck sake.

http://www.binaryspellbook.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/sunday_7-30am_uktime.jpg

To add to the comedy, India told me she spoke to someone who had seen the T1.5 armour sets. Apparently they are around 1% less effective than the Bori set and look exactly the same. So do you want to get your armour by digging or by fighting in minigames? Seems a no brainer to me. At least the T1.5 set means you have actually killed people to get it.

Here's a pop up that would suit Nastrandir.

http://www.binaryspellbook.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/warning.jpg

Nastrandir must be a guild full of children or unemployed no-life layabouts like Torres. As for the Ragnarats deserters who joined them. Ostensibly because they wanted to "PvP". That's almost as hilarious as the saddest cunt in AoC, Skammkel telling people "it's not that hard to get up an hour early to do some Bori before you go to work." I threw up a little in my mouth when I read that.

I agree Flexus. Drama is bound to happen in that guild. But for now they are all crawling and fawning round Berzerkker's arse like some beaten dog whimpering for a kind word. All patiently waiting in line to be the next to start lapping on his leathery bottom. Filthy shower of disgusting cunts.

Then they make a post on the AoC forums about Berzerkker getting PvP 8. In trot the sycophants elbowing each other out the way to congratulate him. Every one of them neglecting to mention he went from level 7 to 8 without actually killing anything.

I will multiple orgasm in my panties when we burn their fucking keep. I'll then Fed-Ex them to Shadrik, unwashed and in an airtight package.

Can just admit everything in this post except the adresser for the multi orgasms lol.
If they wanna do tokens farming non-stop like it was a irl job and be proud getting pvp lvl 8 without killing any enemy ( notice enemy* who knows what they kill on their sparetime=) ) like a bunch of infesting rats it's hilarious. They even try to avoid fight us now just to get tokens, if we wipe them once they leave zone almost immediately to buy new diapers to their bleeding butts. In the longterm it's good for us, their pvpers turns into a carebear pvie. When we build us strong again, we will show them no mercy)

The last days with either Feroza, Tidalls or Kandurr has been real fun in the CE. We always aim to do some pvp first before we turn into botmode and happy diggers:). We have luck that plays on primetime and got opponents to practice warfare on vs Futz, RR with others. That works for me do some boring (grind) with some funing (pvp). Even though it's not the greatest progress talking tokens here, we do some and the little progress per day is good for the morale)

I must add to they who have hard for bori but want good 1.5 gear. You still need to grind shitloads of exp before you can use it talking pvp 8-10. Best way to do that is sadly bori since u get alot of exp if u control the zone and just do sacrifices. And combine it with minigames , the quest gives nice exp,cash + the token u need for the gear)

Haha Feroza called them no-lifers on official forums one guy got so pissed trying to explain that they do shitloads of minis, and their latest pvp was 2 days ago in CE. The fucking pvp zone:D 2days wtf!! Same guy was crying everyone left vs their "pro" premades for 2 hours. I wonder that when pugs beats their core players. I personnally love their excuses to avoid pvp.

I think that screenie would turn up the heat on the official forums haha

Ubersoldier
20.04.2010, 18:27
Yea, doing lowbie pvp for almost all day long is huge contribution for sure :lol:
Hypocrisy <3

Locky
20.04.2010, 18:31
The most funny thing is that FC will make this grind easier some time later, maybe in addon. Remember how many games you needed for honest 5th lvl before 1.7.
And the time spend for Bori will be lost as dust in the wind. It will be like in WoW, hardcore in the beginning and casual play style now. Some ppl were trying bosses 24/7 and now everyone can receive all that armor in a week of budges grinding. (someday my cousin will blow my mind with WoW related monologues)

vajraa
20.04.2010, 20:34
lol Cantra thats nothing early moring its Nas farming late at night its futi the funny part is Nas port out when their raid gets wiped for the first time atleast futi fights back but Nas are just a big LOL when it comes to bori.

about this topic I dont mind really if the old guys like arti and the rest stayed in guild and making App`s to other guilds since they were in guild for a long time and alot of them had good reasons why they left. what i dont get is the new ppl who just joined us and making app`s to other guilds i mean why did u join the guild in the first place :P

Rognarius
20.04.2010, 22:05
:-)) I like bori mostly due to world PVP without guards, and especially when you give me opportunity to command I like it cause it's landscape for tactical moves and tricks and ambushes and so on it's very interesting. But in terms of tokens the best is to do it like NW. Ninja dig, Ninja sacrifice with 1 group and get 12 tokens or like Nastra dig nights and mornings and get to PVP lvl 10 first.

India
20.04.2010, 23:33
lol Cantra thats nothing early moring its Nas farming late at night its futi the funny part is Nas port out when their raid gets wiped for the first time atleast futi fights back but Nas are just a big LOL when it comes to bori.

about this topic I dont mind really if the old guys like arti and the rest stayed in guild and making App`s to other guilds since they were in guild for a long time and alot of them had good reasons why they left. what i dont get is the new ppl who just joined us and making app`s to other guilds i mean why did u join the guild in the first place :P

Well Maj, I was on msn at the time, and i saw what Priz got, poor guy. But you know what she's like. RUS corp to the core and like an old Mother hen when it comes to this guild.
I'll probably get called idiot child or barbie child for a week for writing that. But I don't care because it's true.

I was really sorry to see Priz, Siris and Shaguar leave. These other people I don't know, and they haven't been in the guild for long so I don't really care one way or the other. They seem very self oriented, and that's not what being RUS corp is really about.

Agent Orange
20.04.2010, 23:43
Учите русский, эй вы все!!!

India
21.04.2010, 00:53
Учите русский, эй вы все!!!

Hey you lot !!!, Learn Russian

Ya probuyu, trudnij yazik :)

SirPaco
21.04.2010, 01:07
learn english Sets :p

Althix
23.04.2010, 02:31
about artifax -> he left because we didnt raid brc for a t3 access for his bs. so when i find him i will corpse jump.

Locky
23.04.2010, 12:15
если это причина, то частично это и наша вина, должны были сделать.

Rognarius
23.04.2010, 12:17
если это причина, то частично это и наша вина, должны были сделать.

И из-за такой мелочи сваливать с гильды и топать в Настрандиры ?

Locky
23.04.2010, 12:58
Согласен мелочь, но все равно частично наш косяк. Надо таки сделать центральное крыло для тех кому надо, тем более кому-то ибис надо скрафтить. У баррафаэля загатовка лежит.

Rognarius
23.04.2010, 13:00
Согласен мелочь, но все равно частично наш косяк. Надо таки сделать центральное крыло для тех кому надо, тем более кому-то ибис надо скрафтить. У баррафаэля загатовка лежит.

Так мы и сделали с Кандуром в понедельник или вторник. Убили леви перед ресетом.

Althix
24.04.2010, 00:13
это просто повод был вот и всё

djigit
5.05.2010, 17:41
эта игра ещё жива?? столько народа нового или у меня глюки?

Locky
5.05.2010, 18:16
Эта игра умирает, новых людей нет, это все старые подписчики либо зашли посмотреть, либо прыгают из гильдии в гильдию. Большинство аквилонцев, если не все свалили в Футы, да и свои тоже туда зачем-то идут. Часть ушла копать токены к Настрандирам. Рагнароки как и РК похоже доживают последние месяцы, как топ гильдии.

djigit
5.05.2010, 18:33
всё временно :) а в футах чито?? мёдом намазано? или наоборот какашками ,что туда народ как мухи слетаются?.. а вообще притока не стоит ждать ..ФК идиоты если релиз аддона будут делать летом..впрочем они идиоты....во всех играх летом идёт отплыв игроков..и соответственно уже заранее можно говорить о фейле ФК...Сам я не думаю,что вернусь в игру..иногда тянет..но только початиться,а не играть :)я так думаю несколько дороговат будет чат..

zzzed
5.05.2010, 18:34
рк в том виде какой он щас уже отжил свое

djigit
5.05.2010, 18:37
у всех гильд были и хорошие и плохие времена во всех играх. :) у Футилей кстати тоже если помните и у Настрандиров....

Locky
5.05.2010, 18:44
Футы = бессмысленный зерг (пока во всяком случае).
Настрандиры = много скилованных игроков (но для мини и дуэлей) и все, на осадах ничего особенного + читерство
Фури = Футы + Настрандиры + (РК+НВ)
ФК = идиеты

Зедка, а на сервере не осталось собственно то, ради чего шли люди в Конан, брутальные схватки на осадах. Остались живые мини, да ПвЕ. На осадах нет баланса, Настрандиры всех рвут исключительно из-за того что они могут инста кастануть, а мы нет.

И зачем РК эта игра? РК всех нагнул на осадах, с наименьшими, просто смешными потерями. Все сделано, мавр сделал свое дело, мавр может отдыхать.

Eperny
5.05.2010, 22:59
So what guild i should apply now ? =)

Althix
5.05.2010, 23:02
yoperez guild 4 sure

Eperny
5.05.2010, 23:14
well there was Eperny fanclub guild in GW so .... =)

Althix
5.05.2010, 23:27
cult of worshiping noob number one?