PDA

View Full Version : Hello Chaps

Purity
14.04.2010, 15:50
Hi all,

I arrived not to long this week from my trip and work has been tedious indeed at my end. I am not sure if I am part of the guild atm because I do not see the full forum lists. :)

Anyways, before I decided to pay for some more months for aoc, I decided to read to see if any changes and seems all is the same. I also saw Atfarel and many other players leaving the game and Rus-corp aoc. It is indeed sad that FC have pushed this to happen.

I truly hoped that FC will fix the games mass pvp and lag issues but everything still looks the same. I have decided after all what I have read and noticed in most FC/guild forums, not to continue AoC. I know it will still be the "same all same all thing".

It has been great playing with you all for some years be it with random holidays. I will certainly miss you all and friends. We indeed had great times when were enemies and brothers. I see no point to add more money to FC so hope you will understand my views. I am not in the biggest fan friend group in RC, but I will certainly miss you all no matter our issues in the pasts. RC will always be great memories.

When Star wars comes out, I will look for Ruscorp there and hope to join. For now, no plans to play any mmo this year. Take care all and to those who have left RC too. If anyone wishes to contact or talk, messenger msn,

Familyman195@hotmail.com <--- MSN

Ciao all.

Shaguar
14.04.2010, 16:39
bb mate, yeah many RC left the game (including me) witch in my opinion was the right thing to do. I think we have all had it with funcom :)

Locky
14.04.2010, 16:43
Don't worry be happy!
Take care Purity.

Your decision seems very logic. But try a month of AoC after 3rd patch to new Rise of Godslayers.

Cincerly yours,
Mice and cactus.

P.S. Fuckcom never fix anything. They can only produce new bugs and awful mechanics.

Cantra
14.04.2010, 20:01
TRAHAT !!!!

Ya posilayu priglashayut na msn.

Vi ne dezertirovali c korablya. No mnogo kris imeyut. Eti krisi dumayut tol'ko a sebe.

Rassa
14.04.2010, 22:47
take care pury

Prizs
15.04.2010, 01:13
take care man :)

Purity
15.04.2010, 23:02
Thank you all. :) Hope to see you in future.

Cantra dear STOP love that pic STOP lovvving it indeed STOP the sig below STOP

mmmm STOP teasetime.com STOP .... STOP no no no STOP wrong typo STOP edit sentence STOP makingmehorny.com STOP Please Advice STOP

:)