PDA

View Full Version : Ruscorp Salute

Purity
11.03.2010, 18:38
Hello RC,

I will not play AoC and be online too often because of work. I have alot of work (contracts, bussiness deals and travels) presently this spring, so very little time to concentrate on aoc. I want my dynasty to continue its power so yes the winter gaming has come to a pause.

I may once in a blue moon hop in for a couple of hours and thats it. I plan to finish my major deals by the end of april, so will be hopefully more often online then.

So for now NO good byes, just see you later.

Cantra
11.03.2010, 19:44
Translation for our Non English speaking members: Я был арестован снова за контрабанду оружия. Я возвращусь после выпуска из тюрьмы.

Good Luck in your travels Purity. Stay safe.

Purity
11.03.2010, 20:34
Translation for our Non English speaking members: Я был арестован снова за контрабанду оружия. Я возвращусь после выпуска из тюрьмы.

HAHAHAHAHA, that was so funny.

Cantra, anytime I get the chance to come to scotland, I will be sure to take you out and spoil you "spend money on you Bebe" ) hehe. I plan to visit your country soon by the way so you know in advance)

At_farel
12.03.2010, 02:56

Lol

Prizs
12.03.2010, 04:06
ok have fun in RL!:)

Rise
12.03.2010, 13:22
lol GL in big deals, cya m8 ;)