PDA

View Full Version : Baba take a swipe at them for me.

Cantra
10.03.2010, 19:58
Made a post in response to Famine. Got instantly deleted, and me banned. Take a sneaky swipe at them for me Baba. Here is what they deleted....

Originally Posted by Famine
There is a good amount of people who are playing for PvE content as well. We know this, we run and manage the game...</snip>

You are sounding like a patronising prick. Again. Inappropriate analogies and explanations about the same "stuff" we have been hearing since the game was released.

It takes time. How much more goddamn time do you want. How many of the original development team are still working on the code. How many have walked out the door.

Morrison already pointed a finger at us all and called we customers potential cheats. Now you come trotting in here to keep us in the "development loop." How many posts have you answered in the Fury forum ?
Damn you man, you don't even have the common courtesy to answer your pm's.

I will risk telling some truths. Even though the truth is not welcome on your forums, lest it get jackbooted into the bin and people infracted for daring to speak honestly.

The game is broken.
Funcom don't know how to fix it.
Funcom are knowingly selling a sub standard product.
Funcom are therefore taking money under false pretences.
Funcom spun a web of lies and deceit at launch via the liar Ellingsen.
Funcom continue to do so.
Funcom quality contol is an absolute disgrace.

Fury is practically unplayable due to lags even under normal loads. During sieges it is a complete lottery whether it crashes and lags wander between impossible and virtually impossible.

I feel as if Funcom have been dipping their thieving grubby little paws into my purse for the past two years. Pouring honey into my ears whilst stabbing me in the back and robbing me blind.

Hire some decent engineers. Because the ones you have clearly aren't up to the task. I would have fired at least your senior engineers long ago. You have had entire guilds walk out on the game. My first on Wildsoul was one of them almost 2 years ago. That's how long this mess has been going on. And you ask us to be patient ?

There are engineers out there that are perfectly capable of fixing your issues. I can look out my office door and see at least 6 right now. Like I told you in pm. We fix problems, we DO NOT (even if it's true) accuse customers of causing them like Morrison did.

SirPaco
10.03.2010, 20:18
Well if I post this on official forums, I'll get banned also.

Btw, in case you did not know, my own account is banned already, and Locky's account too.....

I will post this on MMORPG.com for you if you want, would you like me to copy and paste the above message as is?

SirPaco
10.03.2010, 20:19
P.S 2 or 3 of my own messages got deleted but I got no warnings (yet)

It really feels like one of these african dictatorships where the guards comes in and cleans everything up for the king to make his post, and cleans everything up when he leaves so the king don't see all the shit that the people are, or want to throw at him.

Think the russians may be familliar with that kind of "media and communciation control" heh ;)

SirPaco
10.03.2010, 20:25
Tranca, give me your instructions, I will execute them to the letter :p

btw, soon I'm out of work and on holliday until Tuesday, so will be a lot less responsive on forums as I will be busy gaming hehe :)

Cantra
10.03.2010, 20:36
Tranca, give me your instructions, I will execute them to the letter :p

btw, soon I'm out of work and on holliday until Tuesday, so will be a lot less responsive on forums as I will be busy gaming hehe :)

Hi Baba, I didn't mean copy paste. Like you said that would be asking for trouble.
I meant something along the lines of. "Certain people have already been banned for posting the truth, perhaps it would be wise to say nothing. As Funcom do not tolerate the truth."

That type of thing. Kick the bastards in the balls, sneakily.
There is absolutely NOTHING in what I posted that isn't 100% accurate.

SirPaco
10.03.2010, 20:38
check my post :p (http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=144049)

by the way, others already commented that many posts had got deleted, and I even commented that they were clearing up the thread in case it was used for reference because Siliron had posted there. All of those posts got deleted as well.

Seriously, they are fucking amazing mods lol

Cantra
10.03.2010, 20:52
Lol :)

Incidentally, I sent them an email offering them an team of engineers who could guarantee 100% to fix their problem.
I gave them my business card, mobile number, cost breakdown and even the contact details of my boss. They refused.

This info is not for publication. I am saving that for when my ban gets lifted.

Rognarius
11.03.2010, 03:58
Cantra read his next reply
http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showpost.php?p=1568055&postcount=135

He basicaly say that PVEers are more and America is very important thats why Funcom have to take them into account moar than us, and thats why they have lagless sieges now because most reviewers are from US ffs and thats why they put their big fat balls on our head and we European PVPers pay for new 6 man PVE instances.

Cantra
11.03.2010, 05:43
Cantra read his next reply
http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showpost.php?p=1568055&postcount=135

He basicaly say that PVEers are more and America is very important thats why Funcom have to take them into account moar than us, and thats why they have lagless sieges now because most reviewers are from US ffs and thats why they put their big fat balls on our head and we European PVPers pay for new 6 man PVE instances.

I read it Feroza. Deleted my cookies so I can read but not post.
It's a complete farce. I do believe they have a hidden agenda. They are trying to make this game a PvE game. Because that's where they see the most cash.
PvP scares a lot of players for some reason. The most telling thing I remember from launch, was this quote from the Funcom Liar In Chief Erling Ellingsen: "The billing system worked perfectly." - THIS says it all for me.

Companies caring first for USA and Europe are a poor second is nothing new. Well they better wake up and smell the coffee, because we will soon have a United Federation in Europe, way beyond what the EU is at the moment. And the damn Yanks can kiss my pretty Scottish arse.

I also noted they deleted your post and gave you infractions for flaming. When you didn't actually flame anyone. As I have said from the beginning, they DO NOT tolerate the truth on the forums. They do not like it, and will ban you for speaking it.

I also emailed exploits again and demanded an answer about comboskipping. Not that I really care, but I want them to commit themselves, so I can fuck them up the arse with it.

Cantra
11.03.2010, 09:25
Likewise I have very clearly stated many times now that we agree that a PVP update is required and that it will be a focuse immediately after the launch of the expansion.

Translation: Buy the expansion. Then we have your money and can keep on spreading false hope, and being economical with the truth. Just shut up and give us your cash.

Rognarius
11.03.2010, 12:37
I also noted they deleted your post and gave you infractions for flaming. When you didn't actually flame anyone. As I have said from the beginning, they DO NOT tolerate the truth on the forums. They do not like it, and will ban you for speaking it.

I had bullied the mod over the infraction, it was Famine. And reply was "You said **** America :-)))"

Rognarius
11.03.2010, 12:40
Quote:

Bah Green Day said the same in their song! Now go on Youtube and gief them infraction :-)))) And btw since it was **** America how do you know it was fuk America may be it was just "I'm in in non platonic LOVE with America"!

You have received an infraction at Age of Conan Europe Forums.

Reason: Flaming/Trolling
-------
You were given an infraction for flaming and trolling.

Please try reading the posts before quoting and flaming them.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?p=1568146
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Famine View Post

Don't forget we have North America too. That's a lot of people you're pushing into Fury there to make that statement. I don't just come up with these comments out of no where. We can see the statistics. I only want to convey the stance behind those reasons to better help you understand the full picture
So what shell we do now? Should we care about what North America wants? OK loose entire Fury and Europe and do serve North America.. we basically pay 14 euro a month here to keep North America happy?

**** America! U just base on statistics and say oh yeah there are more PVE players from US, and most reviewers are from US.. ok Screw Europe lets give them PVE content and they give us good publicity, while some european morrons will keep paying and waiting for PVP content right?

This makes me want to start anti Funcom campaign to make all of us leave u alone with North America really.

All the best,
Age of Conan Europe Forums

Where do you see flaming there? I think I shell just screenshot all this issues, here and taking to forums outside of Funcom moderation in cases when my post getting removed in such manner that they are not exactly according to Funcom it's own forum rules.

Well you only said **** America in your reply :P

Rognarius
11.03.2010, 13:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkmEZs_Kcms&feature=related

Locky
11.03.2010, 13:38
Scoot1
Banned

Gigigi we are not alone!

Celas
11.03.2010, 16:25
You are wasting your time.

SirPaco
11.03.2010, 16:32
lmfao @ greenday hahah :))))

Cantra
11.03.2010, 16:41
Baba can you do me a favour. Make a post on the thread about failed sieges with Sil and Famine in it.
Apologise on my behalf to all the people who have PM'ed me. I cannot reply or even read them because I am banned for telling the truth.
And also that my pm inbox is now full and I am getting flooded with emails telling me this.

Thanks

SirPaco
11.03.2010, 16:53
ok

SirPaco
11.03.2010, 16:55
done :p I just copy pastd your post

Cantra
11.03.2010, 18:15
Thanks Baba. They will probably delete though if you did a copy/paste

Cantra
11.03.2010, 19:58
I did some analysis today regarding Fury sieges. 29 sieges since patch 1.06, 14 crashes, all suffer from horrendous lag.
That is a 48% chance of a crash, and a 100% chance of lags. Fairly small sample size but this is all the data that is available.

In the real world where customers are afforded statutory rights. This would be grounds for complete reimbursement of monies paid, and possibly grounds for a law suit for selling a sub-standard product under false pretences.

В реальном мире, где клиенты предоставлены установленные законом права. Это было бы основаниями для полной компенсации сумм денег, заплаченных, и возможно основывает за законный иск против Функом.