PDA

View Full Version : Хех.. может тоже в Грецию смотаться?

X-root
8.10.2007, 23:27
http://www.lordsofdeath.com/www/?p=10

X-root
12.10.2007, 20:29
да пипец! караблик с пятьюдесятью пушками на борту. Не могу представить даже, сколько времени понадобится чтобы его снарядить боеприпасами, командой и грузом, прежде чем он будет готов к плаванью.

DreadKnight
12.10.2007, 21:08
Э-э, это уголок Рута, где он разговаривает сам с собой? :-)

Dif
13.10.2007, 14:11
Э-э, это уголок Рута, где он разговаривает сам с собой? :-)

не мешайте. это очень увлекательное заняние :P

X-root
14.10.2007, 02:12
вот полный отчёт по везиты Aventurine:
http://www.lordsofdeath.com/www/?p=12

X-root
14.10.2007, 22:57
- “Tasos, can I sexually please you, or a live animal of your choice, right here, right now in order to begin beta testing Darkfall promptly?”
LOL! это она круто предложила.

I jumped up and down a few times, swung the different weapons around, ran here and there a bit. You know, the kind of stuff any dumb orc would do first thing.

He started throwing fireballs in different directions. Those were very impressive both visually and audibly. You felt that something bad is coming your way and you better hide. The ground was shaking, the buildings were burning. Things were breaking. He then did an area effect fire spell that hit me and I couldn’t see much but myself and everything around me burning. Tasos, who was behind me said : Move out, move out. So I moved out of the fire and I saw that a large circle of fire was burning around Kjetil. It looked amazing standing outside of the AOE and watching everything burn.

After a few hits and him not being able to face and blast me because I was moving around too much he fell! I just killed the lead programmer of Darkfall!!! Well, I am sure he could have summoned all kinds of crap in his favor, but damn it felt good. I guess you don’t die immediately though. You fall on the ground and the player has a final choice to make whether to finish you or let you live. I did my finish move and he was officially dead… and looted. I even looked at his paper doll and bags from his computer to make sure he had nothing left. Yep, the game is definitely full loot.

Well, what else can I say other than it was great visiting Aventurine studios. I felt renewed optimism, not only for Darkfall, but for MMORPG games. Tasos, Claus, Kjetil and the others- they are an awesome group of people developing an awesome game and I can’t wait to play it.

ggg

Q: Were there any chicks working there?

I saw one girl working there and she was cute

Я бы сказал что Asp опытный игрок, если у них в гилде много таких же маньяков как и она, то это будет забавно. Не важно союзники мы будем или враги, будет здорово!