PDA

View Full Version : Regards from Germany and Switzerland

Scrati
30.08.2005, 18:19
Hi,

i wanted to thank you for yesterday evening for the big play and held the riss and underworld in Europe.

We are a German + Swiss Guild and wanted to ask you how the hell could you win 4-5 times in a row :)

So long and dont forget answer my in english or german because i cant read russian :cry:

So long

Scrati or in GW : Shenazal Argulom :)

Lucky Grin
30.08.2005, 18:31
Hello and nice to meet you! :)

Actually we've won 11 times in a row yesterday.. We could do more, but some of us has been disconnected. I had disconnection on 6th game, and another player on 9th.. So, as you understand, it's quite difficult to hold HoH with 2 henchies :)
Well about your question: the Nature Renewal no longer takes all enchantments\hexes away :) That's it :D

Best regards, Lucky Grin ;)

Scrati
30.08.2005, 19:19
What is the best combination for to win for the HoH.

We just starte to play for it but often after 2nd round we are only victims of our ennemies :lol:

We are "soooooooooo" good that we even lost against the ghosts in the beginning :lol:

Lucky Grin
30.08.2005, 23:57
Well the build is not the main point... It's all about players. If u're good player - you win, if not - you lose.. There are some types of builds, which can be seen in tombs\hoh nowdays:
Air Spike Eles
Power Rangers
Smiters
Condiotions\Hexes
And others.. U can try any of these, but be carefull: do not change the build u play often. Choose one, play one.

BlackArch
31.08.2005, 10:25
Actually we've won 11 times in a row yesterday now thats wat im talking about!! Awesome work Rus Corp, for real! u guys are the best european team.

Lucky Grin
31.08.2005, 13:19
Thank you! :oops:

Scrati
1.09.2005, 01:56
What about a GVG once against our team. If you are interested to crash down a guilde. Write me on 226686225 per icq would be cool if At Farel would contact me.

Hope to c u soon on the Guild Wars terrain so we can learn much from you.

So long form sunny Switzerland :)

Lucky Grin
1.09.2005, 02:48
At Farel has left the Guild Wars and now Dark Power aka Sinister X Priest is our Guild Leader. PM him in game to arrange a guild battle :)