PDA

View Full Version : Blin blin blin, BLYAT!!

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 04:16
Privet vsem !

Look what I saw )

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1065756-RUScorp-has-ruined-SW-for-me

I didnt do much pvp to begin with, in fact, 2 warzones while leveling? So i never realised how the split was. Oh god.
Turns out, theres a russian guild on the empire side, with about a 1000 members, called RUScorp. They are literally dominating every warzone, the entire pvp planet is out of bounds unless you want to be brutally ganked. There is nothing we can do against this.

приятно, что Farel? :) Я скучаю по тебе ...

http://youtu.be/SppwzGvIu9M

http://youtu.be/ItDqLeIxLF8

Althix
20.01.2012, 05:35
r u playing that shit?

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 05:48
nope, I don't play

wish I could though :(

Althix
20.01.2012, 06:12
no, you are really don't

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 06:29
yes I do !

wish I could pvp :(

I don't like fps ;)

Althix
20.01.2012, 06:43
how can u do pvp, if there is no such thing?

Althix
20.01.2012, 07:22
but fuck meeee...
Kontrahert, Mindblaze, Zerg... shiet...
however me - the Mighty Herzog, Keeper of the Truth and Master of the Watch is asking you, do not play swtor, because it's worthless piece of crap. Made by some useless twat... damn i speak like Cantra now... :S
anyway join us in ArcheAge instead.

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 08:26
nope, I don't play

wish I could though :(

can't play online, not this, not that, not anything :/

by the way, did you change name? I didn't recognise it :p

but zomg I would work like a slave for one year if it would make me free to pvp online again!

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 08:27
PS Bethesda is amazing ! well, it was ...

Althix
20.01.2012, 08:32
you tell me, i was like 1 month in total in my house and rest of the time i was in every more or less significant city in maza russia. i was working like a fucking mob of slaves :S
As for Bethesda well yes it was, Skyrim is crappy.
As for nickname, well you know there is shit loads Ezekyle's, Ezekile's and that sort of nicknames around.

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 18:28
you tell me, i was like 1 month in total in my house and rest of the time i was in every more or less significant city in maza russia. i was working like a fucking mob of slaves :S
As for Bethesda well yes it was, Skyrim is crappy.
As for nickname, well you know there is shit loads Ezekyle's, Ezekile's and that sort of nicknames around.

you are anonymous? ;)

Althix
20.01.2012, 20:50
we are Legion!
however wtf is that? "Farel i am missing you?", what about me? what about my feelings you heartless sob?

3axap
20.01.2012, 21:43

http://youtu.be/SppwzGvIu9M

http://youtu.be/ItDqLeIxLF8[/QUOTE]

OMG, nostalgie...!

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 22:20
we are Legion!
however wtf is that? "Farel i am missing you?", what about me? what about my feelings you heartless sob?

Obviously I miss everyone (even Braggy :p, Jezebeth and Eldaen) But Farel was the leader, you know? :)

I miss the drama, the pvp, the fights, and most of all, the emotional stuff like the movie below....

look top comment :" drunk and crying 2 look at all this names...please come back from Futilez...
Tarilariran 1 year ago 5 "

this was more than a video game to me.

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 22:24
futilez also, omg !!!!

http://youtu.be/Aoprlkrrvqc

Althix
20.01.2012, 22:27
what? what about he "was the leader" stuff? you are the only man who is ignoring me. i still rememeber that towel of yours.

fot teh drama you should join us in AA, cause swtor and drama do not mix well, because drama part is missing.

yeah and futz were worthless.

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 22:46
what? what about he "was the leader" stuff? you are the only man who is ignoring me. i still rememeber that towel of yours.

fot teh drama you should join us in AA, cause swtor and drama do not mix well, because drama part is missing.

yeah and futz were worthless.

Futilez and RUS Corp were both best guilds in Fury. Different times, different styles, both the best ;)

If one day I can play online, and not be addicted etc, I will. (but I don't like fps omg) they have big barbarians with axe in AA? ;)

http://youtu.be/lQaK8T3ZEJs

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 22:51
ps towel? What towel?? :o

Althix
20.01.2012, 22:54
Futz? the best on fury? you are kidding me. Atfarel was leading the pvp raid thatt killed them, Eldaen did that as well, Snowstormy... shiet i was leading Nemesis pvp raid that bitch slapped Futz raid.
and what about all this fps game you are talking about, i am not asking you to play battlefield. i am talking about next huge (i hope) pvp project by the name Arche Age, google it.

towel ... well you know the towel on pic of urs on yacht of some sort.

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 23:25
Futz? the best on fury? you are kidding me. Atfarel was leading the pvp raid thatt killed them, Eldaen did that as well, Snowstormy... shiet i was leading Nemesis pvp raid that bitch slapped Futz raid.
and what about all this fps game you are talking about, i am not asking you to play battlefield. i am talking about next huge (i hope) pvp project by the name Arche Age, google it.

towel ... well you know the towel on pic of urs on yacht of some sort.

Not kidding, it just depends what time you're speaking of, a lot happened over 2/3 years. But when you add it all up, no one went so "high" as Futilez (AND) Rus Corp.

Also, Futilez did have biggest balls on server, fighting odds 1 vs 10 even after being wiped again and again, they were "true" pvpers. Not "we fight only if we outnumber".

Googled Arche Age, couldn't find a ETA, looks good, Korean? Need to find a way to harmonise "real life" and "online gaming", cause I'd love to join you there.

Towel : I remember, my big cock? Dirty Cantra ;)))))) lol

Althix
20.01.2012, 23:33
true pvpers my ass, 2 wipes and they were out of kesh. i remember this clear, cause gogi (gamarjoba) was first to fall in the battle of keshatta city. I remember it i was leading that pvp raid.
only thing futz was good at is marching in cohort for show

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 23:37
true pvpers my ass, 2 wipes and they were out of kesh. i remember this clear, cause gogi (gamarjoba) was first to fall in the battle of keshatta city. I remember it i was leading that pvp raid.
only thing futz was good at is marching in cohort for show

I remember different, cause I was fighting with them.

What do we do now? ;)

Althix
20.01.2012, 23:40
well you was with us in the end, so it's kinda prove i'm right :P

SirPaco
20.01.2012, 23:48
well you was with us in the end, so it's kinda prove i'm right :P

In the end, I was with : nobody. But it was a long time ago, don't remember everything to be honest.

Hope no hackers and pizdas in your guild in AA ;)

Althix
20.01.2012, 23:49
no hacks, only skills

SirPaco
21.01.2012, 06:08
no hacks, only skills

nice :)

hope no K/D ratio whores either ;)

when does it come out?

Technolisa
21.01.2012, 07:31
RUShata not keshata !

Althix
21.01.2012, 07:56
Baba i don't know fall of 2012 or even 2013

Cantra
30.04.2013, 18:16
Ok. I heard my name, what one of you fuckers was talking about me. :P

Althix
30.04.2013, 18:22
i did :P and what you gonna do about it sweetheart?