PDA

View Full Version : What games are RusCorp going to in the future?

Pandemic
25.09.2010, 21:17
I assume you will be in Guild Wars 2 ?

Are you also planning to go to SWTOR?

Thanks. Btw that ban on not allowing non-Russian speakers into the guild still in effect?

AirnetSnake
25.09.2010, 21:39
:D omfg Pande on this forum

You can check section titles of this forum and get information about all games with RC members. So both answers are "yes".

TRoopEr
25.09.2010, 23:33
чё за?!

TAR
26.09.2010, 01:38
and we planing to play Tera.

who is told you what there is a ban for non russian plaeyrs in our guild? :)

Pandemic
26.09.2010, 02:11
No I didnt mean non Russians I meant non-Russian speakers / readers.

I wasnt allowed in RusCorp for AoC (about 3 years ago?) because I didnt speak / understand Russian. Has the guild has changed since then about that?

I had the same thing in Black Company the first time I applied but later on they let non-Russian speakers / readers in

Fugitive
26.09.2010, 04:40
Why this user has such date of registration? It can the spy, sentence to be shot.

Ronin
26.09.2010, 04:44
some of us playing any new games and new addons about 1-2 month all time
correct question should sounds: What game you going play at least 6 month?

:)

Pandemic
26.09.2010, 04:58
lol good point. I HOPE guild wars 2 last longer than 1-2 months.

I dont think SWTOR will

btw Ronin is my total lack of Russian other than 'Da' still a problem?

Pandemic
26.09.2010, 05:00
Why this user has such date of registration? It can the spy, sentence to be shot.

because I tried to join you back in AoC. Not much good as a spy as i dont speak / read Russian :(

Ronin
26.09.2010, 14:08
lol good point. I HOPE guild wars 2 last longer than 1-2 months.

I dont think SWTOR will

btw Ronin is my total lack of Russian other than 'Da' still a problem?

you dont understand commands it's real problem

Archy
26.09.2010, 18:09
Pandemic why do you want to join RC so much?
Its not even about lack of understanding command, its just will be boring for your self. most of RC members doesn't speak English at all like you in Russian "da" they know "yes" and that's it. what you gonna do in TeamSpeak for example? there not so much people who can read/write and even less from them who can freely talk in English.
RC have a lot of English speaking friends (ally) in each game, why don't you join them and stay friendly with RC?

about games i'm definatly going to check out GW2 and ArcheAge (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=archeage&aq=f) both will be released in 2011 + Diablo 3 for sure! thats all my personal plans so far

also LOTR become F2P planning to check what is there

Pandemic
27.09.2010, 00:02
Pandemic why do you want to join RC so much?
Its not even about lack of understanding command, its just will be boring for your self. most of RC members doesn't speak English at all like you in Russian "da" they know "yes" and that's it. what you gonna do in TeamSpeak for example? there not so much people who can read/write and even less from them who can freely talk in English.
RC have a lot of English speaking friends (ally) in each game, why don't you join them and stay friendly with RC?

about games i'm definatly going to check out GW2 and ArcheAge (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=archeage&aq=f) both will be released in 2011 + Diablo 3 for sure! thats all my personal plans so far

also LOTR become F2P planning to check what is there

Its just for games where Black Company dont have a guild present. I'm sorted for GW2 it seems as I think Black Company is going to be there :)

I quite liked the way i saw how organised RC is; seems like a good guild.

Yeah I definetly like the look of GW2; it will have 3 way faction pvp like DAOC which will be fun :)

Archy
27.09.2010, 11:04

Thnx to our leaders

also keep in focus ArcheAge, might be very interesting game, at least looks promises, like DF before release :)

Valin
27.09.2010, 12:22
Archy, i'm really thinking that Jake Song paid u for advertisement of his game:)

Tbma
27.09.2010, 12:44
the only problem is that ArchAge is NOWHERE near the release. Tera is much closer and already looking like a 1-2 month game.

Shrek
27.09.2010, 15:02
Its just for games where Black Company dont have a guild present. I'm sorted for GW2 it seems as I think Black Company is going to be there :)

Yeah I definetly like the look of GW2; it will have 3 way faction pvp like DAOC which will be fun :)

Heh, Pande BC will be in GW2 for sure :)

Boogy
27.09.2010, 18:53
zOmg, Pande, i didn't knew you wanted to join RC in AoC (but i do remember seeing you ingame, maybe i just forgot tho >_< ). Definitely some RC members are going to play in GW2 but no idea how many and how long will it last. Personally i'm not a big fan of GW series, but i agree - 3-way pvp is way better than standard 2 factions. Still, i'm gonna skip it thou and play Tera and SW:ToR instead, just not my cup of tea. :)

Archy
28.09.2010, 02:53
Valin I can give you his contacts if you in needs, he paying very very well :)

Valin
28.09.2010, 10:15
Already contacted him! ArchAge is really the best game in the world:)))
PS: i didn't expect he is paying SO much:)

Pandemic
28.09.2010, 16:01
Heh, Pande BC will be in GW2 for sure :)

Yeah will be fun :)

Pandemic
28.09.2010, 16:03
zOmg, Pande, i didn't knew you wanted to join RC in AoC (but i do remember seeing you ingame, maybe i just forgot tho >_< ). Definitely some RC members are going to play in GW2 but no idea how many and how long will it last. Personally i'm not a big fan of GW series, but i agree - 3-way pvp is way better than standard 2 factions. Still, i'm gonna skip it thou and play Tera and SW:ToR instead, just not my cup of tea. :)

Will have to cheack out Tera I know nothing about it. SW:TOR I am a bit not so keen on; it just didnt seem to me that pvp was a priority in the game and it was much more focussed to pve. I'm not in the beta though so I could be wrong.

Archy
28.09.2010, 19:41
ArchAge is really the best game in the world:)))

ArcheAge, I will tell him to cut your salary.

Valin
29.09.2010, 10:14
stool pigeon :(((

Buni
29.09.2010, 14:44

ArchyAge
/fixed :crazy:

Archy
29.09.2010, 15:24
Buni you are gas :) Ill talk to Jake Song to change this letter and because its my nick ill ask for 10% of whole profit after he change it :)

Кадабра
3.10.2010, 10:36
The only chance of gw2 lasting more then 2 months is that they make the same gvg-pvp system like in gw1

Reactor
3.10.2010, 14:37
TERA онлайн вроде похожа на DF, она чем нибудь лучше DF или один фиг?
i think TERA online like DF. tera anyrhing better than DF or not?

AirnetSnake
3.10.2010, 15:31
Нет, ДФ самая лучшая игра.

Tomik
4.10.2010, 00:57
Нет, ДФ самая лучшая игра.

Фточку, слишком хорошая.

Reactor
4.10.2010, 00:59
это ирония? :)

Valin
4.10.2010, 10:06